Matt Gaetz wants “to be the conservative AOC.” Take a look at him trying

To me his line of questioning looks like obvious grandstanding, but while I joked about conservatives portraying it as “Matt Gaetz Shreds John Dean”, I can see that really IS how they view that exchange. The fact that he got to draw attention to Dean’s income source proves to them that he can’t be trusted. Of course that same logic never applies to their own pundits-- Sean Hannity made his living for 8 years calling everything Obama did “worse than Watergate” so by Gaetz’s own logic we should disbelieve anything Sean Hannity says.

8 Likes

I… I mean, DAMN.

<simpsons_he’s_already_dead.gif>

1 Like

I couldn’t create a more colossal tool if I tried, and that’s really saying something because I make my living as a toolmaker!

Why does this moron exist? He’s wasting oxygen that could be used for so many other more useful things, like keeping weeds alive. Or creating wind.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Weeds breathe carbon dioxide, not oxygen. So a good use of Matt Gaetz would be to plant him neck-deep in your lawn to exhale on areas of grass that aren’t thriving.

5 Likes

Trying to be the “conservative AOC” is a stupid idwa because the conservative would have to both believe what he says, and also care about the people who voted for him.

It’s a bit like claiming to be the conservative Karl Marx, or the flat earther charles darwin. Mostly non sequitur, sometimes completely oxymoronic

12 Likes

This whole effort feels very sophomoric in the literal sense of the word.

2 Likes

Matt did a very convincing impersonation of every character ever played by Fred Willard.

2 Likes

A lot of them seem to have small features squinched into the centre of big faces.

4 Likes
3 Likes

And no upper lip.

2 Likes

Looks like John Dean made Gaetz look like a fool.

derp on my part, yup. Wow dunno how I meant that, but you get the gist.

This man would be more useful as a pavestone in someone’s driveway. He should just lie down and allow someone to drive over him.

1 Like

Yeah, and even if Gaetz wasn’t a tool, it wouldn’t work. You can’t be “the conservative AOC”; the things about her that make her so notable are the things that mean she’s not a conservative.

Now, you could have a genuinely witty conservative type who understands how to use social media, but I’m pretty sure you can’t have one who’s part of today’s Republican party.

3 Likes

But they would probably be an insufferable asshole…

3 Likes

Dennis Miller, Mr. Dennis Miller, white courtesy telephone, please…

1 Like

His DUI mugshot looks terrible.
Oh, wait, thats Robert “Preppy Murderer” Chambers’ mugshot.

1 Like

Damn, it’s not too easy being really smart is it Gaetz?

I wonder if Scientology claims they turned away Matt Gaetz too?

(More likely his Scientology files were shredded immediately after the news broke.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.