Mattel debuts their first transgender Barbie

He probably knows it, but He’s putting on a show for his constituents as the elections are scheduled for next october. He may have been the first to come up with this idea, but I bet many will follow suit around the world.

11 Likes

The conservative right is going to lose their fucking minds. I am here for it. Happy Pride Month!

17 Likes

That would ruin his transphobic rant though, it’s best to just ignore things like facts when attacking trans people.

12 Likes

Seems just like a Barbie. Could also apply to humans?

4 Likes

All Barbie dolls are intersex?

Somebody clutch their pearls!

20 Likes

This doll has a male organ? Not even Ken had one of those!

(ETA I see several people more or less beat me to it.)

2 Likes

That’s no fun. Barbie had one.

13 Likes

That’s because it’s so much easier and more cost-effective to make a doll with ABS plastic and soft PVC.

1 Like

:question:

1 Like

Have you ever tried making a doll using genitals instead of plastic? Terrible manufacturing material all around.

5 Likes

No. Have you? Is this some common youthful experiment or something? :grimacing:

5 Likes

I was trying to do a play on words out of the “make a doll with genitals” line but I guess it was a flop.

8 Likes

ahhh! the Puppetry of the Penis?!

8 Likes

My visible woman kit had genitals and was pregnant, but since the baby could only emerge via Caesarian, I suppose one couldn’t even pretend the genitals made it.

6 Likes

You can have a point for trying.

6 Likes

Now there’s an original idea for a Pinocchio remake.

4 Likes

gggggh aaugh! Damn, that reading would not have occurred to me, and now I cannot unsee it. Damn you!

3 Likes

And it’s a snigger from me…

1 Like

Well, since it’s possible to make plastic from mushrooms, technically that’s making plastic from genitals.

5 Likes

Goggled Dick Golem. Found it exists.

Sigh. Yay, the internet. Rad.

Meme Reaction GIF

1 Like