Maxwell Berry, taped to seat for groping 2 flight attendants and punching a third, gets 60-day sentence

Exactly.

Things were done to me on my worst days, not by me.

9 Likes

Double fixed!

6 Likes

Additional ‘punishments’, according to the article:
In addition to the jail term, Mr. Berry was fined $2,500 and ordered to pay more than $1,500 in restitution.

Like the sentence, this is a laughably small fine.
And other lamentations from his hired Land Shark:
“This stigma will follow him around and hinder his personal relationships, his ability to obtain employment, his eligibility for housing, positions of trust, and will affect other life issues for the foreseeable future.”

Since he is white & his parents are rich, I somehow doubt this.

10 Likes

Apparently he’s been unable to find employment.

Berry, who recently graduated from college, has struggled to find work.

“Due to the tremendous media attention that this case garnered, Max’s efforts to find a job utilizing his recently obtained college degree in finance economics were futile, as he was constantly being denied positions that he was applying for in the finance world and elsewhere without an explanation,” Berry’s attorney wrote in court documents.
Frontier Airlines passenger who assaulted flight attendants, duct taped to seat on Philly plane sentenced to jail - ABC7 Chicago

8 Likes

Oh, there’s an explanation. There’s video evidence that he’s a spoiled-rotten kid who has zero impulse control when presented with even the slightest inconvenience, and who wants that working for them?

12 Likes

Ah, he seems to be trying to find employment with reputable firms. All he needs to do is write You Know Who, boasting about his background in Finance and Groping while whining about being canceled…

11 Likes

Really? I think I’ll leave a five year calendar reminder to check.

9 Likes

Usually.

again, usually… it depends on whether the state likes what you did or not…

He also has a serious case of Affluenza. Yeah, the little twerp should’ve gotten at least 360 days.

2 Likes

What an entitled dickhead. So he’s being denied positions without explanation (which, that isn’t too uncommon), but he’s deciding to blame it on this instance instead of the facts that maybe he’s just not a good candidate, gives crappy interview, and/or comes across as a horrible person to work with?
Whiny baby.

4 Likes

Some are probably just that he isn’t qualified. But any hiring manager in their right mind is going to give this dick a pass. The liability when he sexually harasses someone, that alone is enough. Not a good look to have a judge or arbiter say “so you hired someone you knew had sexually harassed before?”
Googling a candidate for the kinds of positions he is seeking is bare minimum nowadays

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.