Taped-to-seat passenger Max Berry complains on Twitter that he was "dehumanized," but look at his other tweets

Originally published at: Taped-to-seat passenger Max Berry complains on Twitter that he was "dehumanized," but look at his other tweets | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

53 Likes

"Book’im Dano.

9 Likes

Just to make matters worth this has gone ‘viral’ on the internet and will never disappear. My life will never be.

Boo-hoo. Perhaps this smirking fratboy should have considered the nature of Internet posts back when he was posting racist, sexist and classist tweets under his real name for all to see.

31 Likes

Why is this still being discussed as though it was real?

2 Likes

I’m shocked. SHOCKED! I am sitting here in total disbelief…that he’s not wearing a popped collar in his photo.

12 Likes

The interview with the comedian claiming to be the flight attendant who tied up Berry was a prank. The incident was real.

42 Likes

I’d lay even odds that he becomes a poster child for right-wing causes, appears on Fox News, rails against cancel culture and political correctness, and makes out like a bandit in general.

15 Likes

Do you have a reason for suggesting it isn’t real?

Snopes thinks it is.

So does Ohio 19 News:

@gracchus Jinx

coke 2

27 Likes

I always find twitter hermeneutics difficult. While the guy is obviously a jerk, I wouldn’t have necessarily been able to tell that this is someone who would commit sexual assault from the tweets in the article.

Why are rubes still insisting the incident didn’t really happen despite overwhelming documented evidence to the contrary?

24 Likes

“This will forever be the most dehumanizing experience in my entire life”. Probably correct but that’s what people mean by white male privilege, most minorities and women endure much much worse.

33 Likes

As others have already informed you, the incident was real.

It suits their preferred narrative?

18 Likes

40 Likes

In retrospect, having to sit next to the frat boy with the “I :heart: lesbians” t-shirt might not have been the worst I’ve encountered on a plane so far. :man_shrugging:

Sympathies to the folks who have to navigate this crap because work demands it.

18 Likes

I sure hope this doesn’t hurt his appointment to the Supreme Court

35 Likes

awww, poor little rich frat bro. also: fuck you matt

13 Likes

This will forever be the most dehumanizing experience in my entire life.

…except for all the countless times he dehumanized and mistreated everyone around him. Funny how narcissists forget that other people have the same rights & feelings as they do.

Fuck this guy and his crocodile tears.

13 Likes

Maxwell Berry, the Frontier Airlines passenger who allegedly groped and punched members of a flight crew, resulting in him being duct-taped to his seat to prevent him from attacking again, changed his Twitter handle to “Fuck Max Berry.”

So even he hates himself?

5 Likes

I prefer Max Barry:

(Oddly enough, also prominently features dehumanization)

4 Likes