Taped-to-seat passenger Max Berry complains on Twitter that he was "dehumanized," but look at his other tweets

I thought the OP meant the Twitter account wasn’t real. A few people have claimed in the Twitter replies that it was an unrelated handle prior to the incident.

1 Like

Yep. Even the privilege to have the optimism that this is as bad as it can possibly get for you. Most of us don’t get to have that.

Do you mean Max?

11 Likes
8 Likes

This sounds like some master class trolling. I doubt this person is the real duck taper any more than the guy claiming to attend the flight was the real flight attendant.

“This will forever be the most dehumanizing experience in my entire life”.

well, with that sort of attitude, it will be. i bet he has it in him to top it if he just puts a little more effort into it.

11 Likes

Do you think he’s rich? I got the impression that he was protesting too much so.

US Bail stuff is so weird to me. There are many reasons for bail to be granted, refused or be conditional in the UK - Access to cash is never one of them - If you are charged with a serious offence, if you are at risk of absconding, re-offending, breaking bail conditions, or a risk to the public or to witnesses no amount of money will keep you from prison until your trial.

9 Likes

20 Likes

I hope they put the duct tape on his nethers.

11 Likes

Not many guys go for the full Brazilian. It’s dehumanizing.

12 Likes

Okay. Halfsies.

10 Likes

Left/right?
Top/bottom?
Front/back?

I don’t know about these things.

11 Likes

Suuuure…

10 Likes

Idk for the 35k fine he should of asked for a tape wax.

10 Likes

Waaaaa! Waaaaa! Waaaaa Fuckin’ Waaaaa!
Guess I’ll have to go get my magnifying glass, so I can play the violin.

Your life will never be what? So far, it hasn’t amounted to much.

The implication is he could afford to fly first class, but likes to go slumming with the plebes.

The question answers itself.

7 Likes

You believe what he is saying here? It sounds an awful lot like a lie to me.

1 Like

I trust that alongside any fine he will be placed on a ‘no fly’ list for the next million years or so?

5 Likes

“Just to make matters worth…”

You can tell a lot about a person by their autocomplete.

3 Likes

Oh hell no.
I think he wants others to think so, though.

Sounds like self-serving bullshit to me… but a lie, nevertheless.

5 Likes

It’s all Scanning Electron Microscopy these days.

15 Likes