Mayor is shocked -- shocked, I tell you -- to learn his truck had over 440 pounds of cocaine in it

Originally published at: Mayor is shocked — shocked, I tell you — to learn his truck had over 440 pounds of cocaine in it | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Since it’s not his, I don’t suppose that he would be willing to discretely return it?

7 Likes

He was shocked. it was supposed to be in the other truck.

11 Likes

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

13 Likes
  1. End drug prohibition.

2. “Tramadol is sold by mafia networks made up primarily of Malian nationals.” Really? People abuse Tramadol? I guess this is why I can’t get a 3 months supply through the mail anymore :confused:

7 Likes

He should be fired for incompetence. In that position and that country he should be able to make enough money from bribes so that he doesn’t have to run as a drug mule himself.

7 Likes

This is also why Vets have to log each rx. for tramadol on special DEA rx. pads, and report the rx’s daily…

7 Likes

440 pounds? You mean 199.581 kilograms, it sounds less serious that way.

8 Likes

There’s no ‘may’ about it, especially since the SCOTUS effectively legalized bribery of politicians.

Of course;
One Hand Washes The Other.

Nowhere near enough of 'em, though.
I can’t remember a more corrupt [mal]Administration.

Hell, he engaged with 'em afterwards as well; Putin was foremost among them.
But all his favorite dictators were/are corrupt, & he had little use for the rule of law.

Maybe Uncle Joe should start making noises about ‘investigating corruption’…

3 Likes

“Shocked”…

How Did I Get Here Baby GIF by TLC Europe

12 Likes

I’m sure it was just for personal use.

13 Likes

Dang, in that case Party on Mayor.

9 Likes

Was that always the case, or did it change 6 or 7 years ago?

Until I found a new doctor, I was paying $80/mo for a monthly doctor visit to get a script filled. New doc only wants me 2x a year.

2 Likes

No no no, that isn’t how they do drug cases.

It should be 199,581 grams. Or 199,581,000 milligrams!

5 Likes

He was shocked that it had over 440 pounds.

How dare someone steal the other half of the shipment that should have been in his truck! There should have been at least 900 pounds!

5 Likes

Kurt Vonnegut name that drug?

5 Likes

Where are the other 60 pounds?

3 Likes

Oops, someone’s been skimming! It was exactly 200 kilos when we handed it over to you, Mr. Mayor.

8 Likes

I got an email from this guy last week!

6 Likes

Obligs:

14 Likes