Mazie Hirono to Bill Barr: 'You should resign.'

Ahhh…
That’s better.

11 Likes

As is so often the case, I am proud of my senator.

11 Likes

Barr is way way more scary than Trump to me

Barr is not just evil, he’s cunning and knows what he is doing and is strategic.

He also arguably has more domestic power than Trump to halt or derail things like investigations and prosecutions or even say defending existing laws.

The most terrifying part is for some unknown reason we cannot fathom, he is willing to throw himself in front of Trump to protect him. I cannot figure out exactly why, I think it’s like many of them where they want to end women’s rights and they know that Trump is the only one who can appoint the judges they need to do that.

10 Likes

I think it might be more like Slurm. Highly addictive toxic bodily secretions from a being so disgusting that Jabba the Hutt is embarrassed for him.

3 Likes

“America deserves better. You should resign.” tumblr_ppz15mYh0v1ujinhho1_500

8 Likes

The good news is that if we follow the Dune timeline, and consider the fate of all three of these bozos within a relatively short time frame…

5 Likes

Mazie Hirono is a national treasure. too bad she can’t throw her name in the ring of the presidential candidates; (she was born in Japan)

7 Likes

He’s obviously not going to resign, and even if the House votes to impeach, the Senate will never convict. That goes for Barr and Trump. The only hope of ending this shitshow is the election in 2020. And even if Trump loses that, I’m not convinced he will go quietly. Things could get very bad before they get better.

6 Likes

Knowing trump, the peaceful transfer of power will just be one more foundational tradition of the US he has no regard for. Probably he doesn’t even know of it. And it will certainly be ignored.

We’ll have to call in an airstrike on mar a lago, if we’re lucky, and put an end to his regime.

12 Likes

Supposedly/previously.

Starting with releasing the memo his actions continually escalated the scandal, undermined Trump’s dismissals of the reports, and made the attempt to protect the president so bald that reporters aren’t even soft balling the accusations the way they avoid “lie” on other circumstances.

For a guy that’s supposedly a savvy political operator he’s Keystone Kopping his way right to implicated.

The way he keeps trying to throw Mueller under the bus. He’s all but asking for a public rebuttal from the guy. Its not very savvy to take a guy who’s so dedicated to process he believes its actively wrong to do that sort of thing, and publicly poke him in the eye until he has too.

Everything he’s doing right now is admissable at court and it very will could undermine attempts to stall investigations and fight subpoenas.

4 Likes

Maybe an arrest warrant from New York will curtail his re-election efforts

8 Likes

I have said this exact same thing on multiple threads. This is truly the stuff of nightmares.

2 Likes

Front of card:
“Sorry to hear you were thrown under the bus by your new boss…”

Inside of card:
“But really, you should have seen it coming. Get well soon.”

11 Likes

6 Likes

More like

Inside of card: but you deserved it.

6 Likes

Ooh, better yet.

4 Likes

Perhaps it it short for Honey BooBoo?

3 Likes

The reference to the movie Dune took a few seconds to sink in.

Covering him completely in Dawn dish soap will get him to release. He can then be gently lifted away with a pair of tweezers and crushed in a Kleenex.

Wait, we’re talking about ticks, right?

2 Likes

His nameplate is missing some sarcasm tags.

3 Likes