McCain says Obama is "directly responsible" for mass shooting in Orlando

It’s Obama’s fault that that guy couldn’t get a date? The President made him creepy?

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here:

9 Likes

I think if we can move away from politicians as people and instead see them as actors playing a role, I believe it can lessen the division between the parties and to strengthen the People’s resolve for a government more aligned for the People.

3 Likes

Directly responsible?

Surely that description only fits one person - the shooter?

10 Likes

Is he risking it? Seems his doddering, corrupt fool with an ego and stuffed codpiece gig is well enough loved by his constituents.

1 Like

There, there, Gramps. We’ll have some pudding, then it’s time for you to go to bed!

5 Likes

At least his position is completely consistent with his voting against the Iraq war though. I mean, he did vote against it, didn’t he?

4 Likes

If W hadn’t invaded Iraq, there wouldn’t have been a reason for Obama to withdraw the troops, which lead to ISIS, which led to Orlando shooting. George W. Bush is directly responsible for the tragedy in Orlando.

I can do this all day, John.

13 Likes

That single celled organism that was first inhabited by symbiotic mitochondria is directly responsible for the tragedy in Orlando.

9 Likes

Isn’t McCain directly responsible for both W and Obama being president, since he lost to both of them?

John McCain is directly responsible for the tragedy in Orlando.

9 Likes

I wish i could blame it on dementia, he’s spry and self-promotingly malicious.

3 Likes

I try to use bigot as much as possible. But sometimes it need to be more specific.

1 Like

Um, please just STFU, McCain; you lost, we get it. How many years later?

P.S. Thank you for your service, especially, but still, please STFU, b/c you are embarrassing yourself, and your country…

5 Likes

Funny, that’s not what you had to say on the topic of the Iraq pullout 6 years ago, Johnny-boy. But surely YOU, the One Sane Republican, would never be inconsistent on your beliefs just for politics.

I’m sure you have a completely valid reason why it’s magically a victory when it’s Bush’s doing but the failure it is once you can blame Obama.

19 Likes

TBH, we’d be better off without his “service”, all to serve his vainglory.

I’m sorry about what happened to him, but he went in for the wrong reasons and fucked up constantly.

1 Like

While I agree that Sen. McCain deserves happiness, and that his time to move on has come, I can’t say that many folks, myself included, are well suited to offer him advice on freedom.

3 Likes

he doesn’t listen to anything but the first sentence of the first report given to him on any issue and forms all of his statements from that and stick to it.

So, exactly like Ronald Dumprump, but with even less personality?

I’d say their love of self over America is similar.

That…is an excellent point.

3 Likes

Yuuuuuge leap of logic, there :wink:

1 Like