McDonald's makes 'Happy Meals' for grownups

Happy meals for grownups? I think they’re doing it wrong:

“Ecstatic meals: gourmet foods with a sex toy! Try the Seductive Sundae: whipped cream, hot fudge sauce, Maraschino cherries, and a banana shaped vibrator. Bring your own nuts, or not! The Foodie Foreplay: caviar, truffled pate, creme biscuits, and a massage mitten. For the truly hardcore, Dead Dog XXX Chili, an assortment of hot sauces, chipotle-dusted tortilla chips, and a 9-tailed flogger – that’s thump and sting!”

2 Likes

I’m trying hard and failing to remember a young child (i.e. under 12) ordering a Happy Meal – or anything else – for themselves. Even if it wasn’t the drive-thru.

I think at one point it was Taco Bell that put The Tick toys with their kids’ meals.

3 Likes

Oh My George Takai GIF

1 Like

Check out her Twitter, she had a series of strokes a couple months ago but she’s still having a ball on Twitter.

6 Likes

I did. Great to see that she’s still enjoying life and still entertaining others.

2 Likes

It’s smug to point out the real damage done by heavily processed foods produced by a large corporation? Or is it just smug to treat your children like people who can understand complex things? :thinking:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.