McDonald's new employee uniforms look like Logan's Run

I know what you mean. I thought of it as being industriously evil, and that’s bad.

2 Likes

My first thought (and suprised it hasn’t been posted yet):

3 Likes

No one was reminded of these guys?

You know, space Nazis.

8 Likes

For some reason, Natalie Dormer always makes me think of Jenny Agutter.

2 Likes

Mash these plots together…

5 Likes

There’s a thread for that!

2 Likes

They need something in more cheerful colors.

11 Likes

“You want sex with that?”

Oh man. When I worked there (1982), those fish patties sat around for a loooong time. Not a good choice then.
Not sure how they’re prepared now. Perhaps microwaved?

1 Like

I can’t recall seeing many McDonalds employees who looked over 30 but I assumed that was just because they didn’t pay a living wage.

5 Likes

Contemporary design strategy:
“I dunno, charcoal?”
“Love it. What about a secondary color?”
"…light charcoal?"
“Yep. Exactly perfect. Here’s all my money.”

6 Likes

As someone who is wearing gray jeans with a black T-shirt, black boots, and was wearing a gray Members Only jacket this morning when it was cooler, I have to respectfully disagree. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i do. it’s my favorite thing there. they are DELICIOUS. also, there’s the plus of knowing they have to make them fresh, instead of pulling them out of a warmer somewhere.

4 Likes

Maybe the grey is to help regional managers get used to managing sets of kiosks and robots:

5 Likes

Still deep fried and held in a heated holding cabinet. Depending on the quality of management/staff they’ll either be held for a safe amount of time… or far beyond it.

1 Like

Why did I always think that was Jay Leno?

1 Like

It’s been far longer than since this morning that Members Only jackets were anywhere near cool.

7 Likes

Canada’s have been black and red for the past year, iirc. Very sleek and anime.

1 Like

McDonald’s is just doing its part to make sure that society reaches the wardrobe singularity.

5 Likes

I set that one up! facepalm

4 Likes