Medieval reenactor spears drone from the sky

Lots of other cases where it’s gone the other way, though. Depends on the circumstances, location, and how technophobic the judge is.

Florida?

2 Likes

That’s because you’re a witch.

4 Likes

You get a duck, I’ll set up the balance!

5 Likes

http://rbth.com/blogs/viral_in_russia/2016/05/15/russian-knight-shoots-drone-out-the-sky-with-a-spear_592923

The medieval warrior, realizing the consequences of his impulsive act, immediately approached the owner of the drone and offered to pay for the damage.

The owner of the drone was so impressed by the brilliant attack that he suggested organizing a competition for bringing down “dragons” with short spears next year.

Drone owners have another year to develop a unique “dragon-like” design for their flying machines.

5 Likes

Hey, I did qualify that my knowledge of Russia is from YouTube.

Essentially Russia’s Funniest Home Videos.

1 Like

That’s great. No butthurt, no lawsuits, just ‘how can we make this more dangerous and fun?’ Aaaah, Russia. Don’t you ever go changing.

2 Likes

I thought that the only drones from that time period was chanting monks.

1 Like

the medivial beekeeper in me disagrees

1 Like

I’ve tried everything I can but haven’t managed to find the BBS post on the carnyx but our best information suggests we’ve had droning instruments for at least 1800 years. :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.