Meet Anatomic Anna and Andy, dolls with removable organs

TO-DO:

Put Andy on floor.
Set up camera on tripod.
Replace plastic guts with fish guts.
Start camera.
Let in dog.

2 Likes

Grew up in Phoenix. We had two African-Americans in my primary school of a thousand kids. One of them was in my class. Teacher asks Phyllis to come to the front of the class. Has Phyllis scratch her arm with a fingernail to rough up the skin. Leaves little light colored marks. “See class, we’re ALL white underneath!”

I had something that was kind of a midway point between this and the visible woman/man, which my older brothers had. Similar concept, but more human proportions, and the head had a cutaway to expose the brain (which, sadly, could not be removed).

Yeah, it did! I seem to remember that there was a different stomach section, mimicking late stage pregnancy, for use with that as well. Not sure if it had different stages of development though, which would have been cool.

1 Like

Oh God.

Having a terrifying flash-back.

Picture a six year kid getting a big wrapped gift. Tears off the paper, revealing cover artwork of the luridly colored insides of a FROG.

I played with frogs and toads, and here was one flayed open. It was a Visible Frog model, from my aunt.

I dropped the damn thing in horror. Didn’t cry out or anything, just quietly freaked.

My mom got the idea that I didn’t want it, so she put it in the attic.

And for a year or more, I couldn’t bring myself to go into the attic, lest I catch a sight of the goddamn thing.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.