Meet Pantone 448 C, "The ugliest color in the world"

I like it. I don’t know what everyone’s problem is.

12 Likes

Splash this color all over a small room, sound the legendary Brown Note, and you’ve got yourself one hell of a Torture Chamber / Kink Chamber, take your pick!

2 Likes

Isn’t that Zune brown?

8 Likes

Now where’s that downvote button…

3 Likes

The Forbidden Pantone Number! Praise Cthulhu!

1 Like

i concur. 456 is much worse.

Opaque Couché, innit?

Also consider Stanky Bean.

2 Likes

The ugliest color is the color the walls in this place were wearing when we moved in.

1 Like

I only used it briefly but just about everything about it bugged me. It was superior to Windows for networking at the time but that was the only area it seemed to have an advantage. I was not at all surprised that it disappeared.

1 Like

Mmm, saag.

Capture

11 Likes

I think we have a candidate for this one:

21 Likes

I think hospital green is much worse

12 Likes

Colloquially known as “baby shit brown”. As I recall, the earliest years of the Dodge Caravan offered this color. Those were the days.

It needs more orange to really pop though

11 Likes

Yup, you win.

1 Like

Reminds me of Burberry.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like the worst color i’ve seen. To me the ones i dislike are that off-turquoise kind of greenish blue with a hint of gray to it. You know the one, was in a lot of UI elements in the 90’s. That one.

2 Likes

:musical_note: Reno Dakota
There’s not an iota
Of kindness in you
You know you enthrall me
And yet you don’t call me
It’s making me blue
Pantone 292 :musical_note:

4 Likes

“Effervescent shitstain” being an orange color can’t be a coincidence.

2 Likes

Described as a “drab dark brown,”… after market researchers determined that it was the least attractive colour. The Australian Department of Health initially referred to the color as “olive green,” but the name was changed after concerns were expressed by the Australian Olive Association.

The Drab Family is talking to attorneys as we speak.

3 Likes