Meet the children of four famous Disney villains

[Permalink]

"For the last time, Jay— you are not getting into my ‘Cave of Wonders!’ "

2 Likes

12 Likes

Why would these 4 ever possibly meet? They are not from the same time periods/countries.

Works every time.

1 Like

Yeah, not really feeling it. I could see the Evil Queen and Jafar getting a storyline linked because at least both of those take place in “the magic past” and in some kind of fairytale land/space. You could toss Ursula in there too that way. But it looks like they are trying to make it contemporary and set in what at least “looks” like the plain old normal world. I guess Cruella works for that, but those others must have lived a long damned time and traveled pretty far (or… magic). And I hope animals can talk.

Or maybe it’s supposed to be like Drawn Together, only not drawn… and actually for kids?

Whatever… I’m obviously procrastinating because there’s definitely better things I could be thinking about right now! For all I know all the characters get zapped out of their story’s place and time by some kind of magic portal swirly thing so they have to learn important life lessons by working together in order to get back. Or maybe it’s like Hunger Games and only one can live.

Now I think I’m just writing demented fanfic or something.

2 Likes

If that sort of thing bothers you then make sure to do yourself a favor and avoid Disney’s “House of Mouse.”

1 Like

If not for the blurb, I would have guessed it was another bunch of cosplayers trying to find something that hasn’t been done dozens of times already. (The outfits at least look considerably more comfortable than a lot of cosplays pictures I’ve seen.)

1 Like

(dDisney) / (dt) = $, or at least they hope once again.

So, they’re not just Final Fantasy cosplayers?

3 Likes

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76260647@N06/14252708639/

Remember when Disney used to put a real, honest effort into going out there and finding someone else’s ideas to rip off?

Now it’s like they’re too lazy to even bother. Easier just to dredge up pointless, dull dreck from the back-catalog from 25 years or older.

2 Likes

Wha…

GAH!

Disney owns Marvel. And Marvel owns the Runways?

wait, when did these villans and villainesses have time to procreate before being beaten by the heros and heroines?

They all were mature enough, all of them looks like they are on their forties, unlike their teenager nemesis. So they had enough time to do the horizontal dance.

Also, there is more in life than ruling countries with iron fists, poisoning peasants, murdering pets and being all around evil.

Jay – Son of Jafar (played by Booboo Stewart)

Booboo? Really? Sometimes that Icelandic law that limits what names people can give their children seems like a good idea.

1 Like

Portals. It’s portals all the way down.

Are fingerless gloves making a comeback? Awesome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.