Meet the Oregonians who think the grass is much greener in Idaho

They can just move. Isn’t that what they always tell us? If you don’t like it, move.

9 Likes

I’m fine with the breakaway if the rest of us to the west get Cascadia.

1 Like

Yeah. I even offered one nutjob to start a Go Fund Me for his U-Haul. He was not amused and insisted that he could take his dirt with him - and that Idaho somehow wanted him.

4 Likes

Sure, this makes sense - you don’t want to move to Idaho. That place is a shit-hole!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it just be easier to move?

4 Likes

Those counties are also 90%+ public land. So those whiners are essentially trying to take a whole lotta land that isn’t theirs.

As was said above, Idaho is right there. If they like it, move there. They just can’t take the land with them.

10 Likes

Even better, how about we put these neo nazi morons on a reservation. This way respectable people can be left alone. They want to be rugged survivalist types, let them eke out a living on some isolated patch of dirt and we can ignore them.

3 Likes

They already have something like this: it’s called “The United States of America”.

3 Likes

Link works fine from Japan. YMMV for other locations.

No. Most of the racist religious fascists have a brilliant plan to create an ethnostate that involves people other than them moving.

3 Likes

I hear Hungary may welcome them.

6 Likes

Works from Norway

2 Likes

That only works until the fascists decide they want more lebensraum, and the invasion will be justified as God’s will.

7 Likes

That’s some great stuff there. I felt like the Daily Show bit was sort of forced, but his stand-up is hilarious.

Well if those folks want to be living in their own part of Idaho, lets hope they keep an eye out for signs that say hidden drives…

Exactly. You don’t think the ‘pilgrim fathers’ left England because we were so keen to keep them right? They were unpleasant religious bigots, who were driven out of the country. Jokes on us, they ended up running the richest country on the planet :frowning:

4 Likes

Don’t let the chlorine in your eyes
Blind you to the awful surprise :notes:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.