Meet the Sweden Democrats, a creepy far-right nationalist group

Political hogwash, racist asswipes have used the term “no go zones” as a propaganda term to instill fear about immigrants.

People claimed the same thing about places in france, but when reporters when into those places they found them full of amazing people, vibrant artists communities, good food, and were never threatened once, not once. They were thriving communities.

There are only a small number of places in Sweden deemed by the Swedish police as too dangerous to enter as a single unit. They still go there, just not without backup. There are places in the USA that have been the same. In Sweden these places are considered dangerous not because of immigrants like the conservative radio talk hosts like to claim, they are considered dangerous because of gangs, biker gangs, the majority of which are of Swedish decent. Some of the gangs are other ethnicities, like russian, lebanese, iranian, but the division isn’t any one culture or race and is heavily weighted to white people of swedish decent You can read about it in their own words.

My parents, who are elderly white American ex-pats live in one of these areas of sweden. They aren’t bothered by the gang members because they only bother each other and the police. Stop using lies to spread racism.

Again this is not true and a lot more complex then you are understanding, not only is your percentage way off, most of it is due to the difference in reporting vs other counties. both in what they consider rape and how the tally their counts, and immigrants are a higher percentage of the victims. I don’t know where you are getting your racist information from, but I’d consider finding a more reliable less biases sources.

Sweden is very open to immigrants and just voted to raise their taxes so that they could increase the number of immigrants they take per year, this passed the vote by a large margin, which indicates that the swedish people as a whole do not share your viewpoints. No one is making them take immigrants, they voluntarily increased their own taxes to help. That is true compassion. Republicans could learn a thing or two from them.

On a personal note, I am currently renting out a room in my house to an immigrant for a small fraction of what rooms rent for in this area to help them get on their feet. Nicest person you could ever meet, with such a big heart, and so generous despite having almost nothing. Through them I’ve gotten to know a lot of the immigrant families in my area and my life is so much richer for it. We regularly share meals, music, and laughter. When your world view expands and you stop being close minded, you’ll realize that most people are generally good, there are great people from every part of this globe, and we are all better off when we help each other.

24 Likes