Meeting masturbator Jeffrey Toobin reinstated at CNN

12 Likes

The odds that any woman caught having some me time on the company nickel would get reinstated are absolutely zero. But this cad gets his gig back.

4 Likes

If a woman masturbated in a meeting, not only would her career be toast, but our misogynistic culture would harass her incessantly.

10 Likes

Perhaps one can only expect some level of social justice here (as appose to legal). That said I don’t think it’s too much to ask to require him to wear a special hat at all times.

This is America, where sex of any kind is shamed, even consensual sex among adults.

1 Like

Challenged here also, But I’d think riffing somehow with “toob in” would get us going in the right direction.

3 Likes

Jeff’s first day back:

“Jeff, you really must get your masturbating habit under control”

“Why, what’s the problem with masturbating?”

“Well for one, you’re standing in my office and it’s really distracting”

2 Likes

Doc: “Mr. Toobin, you need to masturbate less often.”

Toobin: “Why, Doc? It doesn’t seem to be doing me any harm.”

Doc: “Well, for one thing, it makes it much more difficult for me to give you your physical.”

3 Likes

Yep, trying to do a spin on that joke.

Plagiarism is the sincerest form…

I like this game of riffing on the name, and I have some ideas, but want to get the rules clear. Is “Toobin” just referring to masturbation in general, masturbation at work, or specifically masturbation at work at which you expose your genitalia to your coworkers? And if the last, does it matter if in person or via live conference streaming software?

1 Like

I think that performing the act in the presence of coworkers is a must. It just ain’t toobin otherwise

4 Likes

Okay, that works for the anecdote I wanted to share; so I was Toobin the other day, and…just kidding! What am I, a fucking sociopath?!?

3 Likes

Yeah, it was sure a happy ending for him.

2 Likes

vs.

1 Like

Jennifer Eckhart of Fox News pointed out that she’s been blackballed for over a year because she came forward as a survivor of rape while Toobin was reinstated at his network after 8 months.

Conservative pundit Joe Concha apparently tried to use that as a swipe against the double standards of the Left but realized his mistake shortly after posting.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.