A naked man caught masturbating in an airport claims "It's a free country." Police still arrest him

Originally published at: A naked man caught masturbating in an airport claims "It's a free country." Police still arrest him | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I do not understand the impulse to publicly masturbate as a demonstration of anger.

You could say he was… furiously masturbating

28 Likes

“Watch where ya point that thing, buddy!”

9 Likes

(I can’t do strike through) so… Strike thru - - - So much better than so many of the other ways people have been expressing anger. Can we make this a thing?

ETA: see @ClutchLinkey below. It’s all nasty and people should handle their feelings in mature and responsible ways. If you get irrationally mad, go and jerk off in private. This will help you and society at large.

12 Likes

Unconfirmed reports say that he was eating a raw onion and carrying a lantern.

11 Likes

Ok, but was he wearing his mask?

34 Likes

The well worn urban myth of the “mad whacker” needs no introductions.

Touch nothing but yourself, he screamed.

8 Likes

I heard he lives in a tub!

6 Likes

Onan the Barbarian?

35 Likes

Bannon’ s out on bail already?

24 Likes

Colorless green ideas masturbate furiously

7 Likes

This feels like the logical end-point of Trumper/vaccine-/mask- refusers. “I can do whatever I want, however it affects other people!” In a few years the whole country will be over-run by people in red hats defiantly masturbating and defecating in public.

23 Likes

I’d really worry about what he does behind closed doors.

6 Likes

It helped to get him worked up

5 Likes

Chrissakes, how many times do we have to cancel Louis CK before he gets the message and goes away?

27 Likes

Sir, yes. You are certainly free to break the law in this country and you are also definitely free to face the consequences of breaking the law in this country.

6 Likes

Gah, if only he was an outlier.
If you’ve never done it before, next time you’re hanging around with a group of women you feel comfortable discussing this stuff with, ask how many of them have been masturbated at by strangers in a public setting. It’s all too common. Whenever I’ve asked, it’s been a minimum of a third saying, oh, yep.
So gross.

27 Likes

It’s his right, therefor goes to the same conventions as open carry dudes.

3 Likes

Apart from Mrs. F, I don’t think I know anyone we’ll enough to ask them that question. I’ll sadly take your word on it and remind myself that there’s an awful lot of awful stuff that I am privileged not to witness. Ugh. WTF guys?

16 Likes

Yeah, it’s probably easier for me to broach the subject since I’m a woman and have had the experience. I started talking about it more openly when I realized Mr.Linkey had basically no clue of the shit we women go through, constantly, from pre-pubescence ‘til, well, I don’t know when or if it ever ends.
His aunt and a friend were visiting (both in their sixties) and I randomly asked and his aunt was like, “oh, yeah. I was twelve, with a group of girls on the sidewalk and this man came up…”
He was really shocked.
And also, it’s good to be shocked by this. It means you’re the type of man who would never do such a thing. But it’s good to know about it, too. Makes you a better ally. :heart:

27 Likes