A naked man caught masturbating in an airport claims "It's a free country." Police still arrest him

RXuXfFW

5 Likes

Today we learned that the defiant mask-vaccine-reality deniers are not only motivated by fear of the Other, they get off on causing their stupid little ruckuses.

1 Like

I’m part of my local kink community, so consent violation discussions happen quite a lot. Most of the stories are from bus or train commutes, but there’s always a few that were just out walking in the park. Considering the number of people walking around our clubs in various stages of undress and often actively performing sexual activities, it’s amazing how rare these things are within the community itself.

It’s not that this sort of thing doesn’t happen in the community, it’s that the usual reaction is the guy (sorry, it’s almost always a man) immediately gets kicked out and banned. Most of the time, other clubs in the area, including ones in the surrounding states will get the information and either ban him outright or at least watch him more carefully. Member dues aren’t exactly cheap and they most certainly aren’t refunded. (If the guy was a guest of a member, the member is also kicked out and banned.)

On a related note, my partner and I attended a dungeon event this past weekend, our first such outing in almost 2 years. We both had to show our proof of vaccination to get inside, no excuses, no exceptions. (Also no arguments, at least not while I was there.) Masks were required for everyone, even during play, which of course did eliminate some activities. It wasn’t for the first time that I realized the irony of being safer in a BDSM dungeon than I am in the local grocery store!

28 Likes

Not only are the loads non-lethal at times they have proved to be quite the opposite.
Comments about him going off half cocked, small arms fire, needing a silencer or suppressor, locked and loaded and all that sort of thing are not acceptable

1 Like

STD’s don’t exist in your dimension?

8 Likes

Isn’t the opposite of “non-lethal” lethal?
And no, @GutRot please don’t make this a “thing.” It already is a “thing.” Ask any group of women. Most of us have been masturbated at. By strangers. It’s gross and threatening and gross.

15 Likes

I dunno, people who have been masturbated at or on as a form of harassment might disagree.

I mean sure… it’s better than being shot.

Nice array of choices, that.

13 Likes

Oh yeah, maybe there is some need of suppressers after all. As for my dimension, regrettably most of it has been destroyed by Russian space debris

Ha! Come up with one more and you’ve got a game show on your hands. Though the negotiations might get a little sticky :grimacing:

(Sorry, couldn’t help myself. Reminded me of the old “what’s behind door number two” game, but grosser.)

8 Likes

He puts on all of that shit show, threatens to kill cops, is naked and masturbating yet he doesn’t get shot, tasered or beaten half to death. I wonder if this guy has a light complexion?
I’d like to think that cops are getting better training but I suspect even the most rabid cops wouldn’t want to show their true nature in front of such a crowd

5 Likes

Do the males of any other species of primates do this?

3 Likes

It is a free country, but you don’t have to be a jerk about it.

13 Likes

Wrong city, bro.

6 Likes

Yes. Chimps do it quite often.

2 Likes

Hmm, pepper spraying his crotch might have been a disincentive…

2 Likes

I would say that this is totally unsurprising since a BDSM dungeon is a community of people who care about the community and so behave civilly toward one another. But then suddenly I thought… wait, why isn’t a grocery store also full of people who care about the community? Why don’t I have that expectation?

21 Likes

Is this the “Randy from South Park” defense?

Because this literally feels like an episode of South Park.

3 Likes

Hmm, sounds like the airline industry can learn a thing or two…

4 Likes

15 Likes

This guy should be on whatever flag the Republicans make when they finally attempt to secede because naked public masturbation is the ultimate end result of unfettered freedom with no consideration for others.

4 Likes