A naked man caught masturbating in an airport claims "It's a free country." Police still arrest him

Quite right. Withdrawn.

9 Likes

Where are all these nut bags in airports and on aircraft coming from?

I know we didn’t have this many years ago!

1 Like

I think they come attached to the male assholes who are flying nowadays. :wink:

7 Likes

I think you’ve made an excellent point. The major exceptions I can think of for violations are at events outside the standard community, or where two different groups with differing social norms are interacting.

Sadly, probably learned experience.

10 Likes

Eating a raw onion, carrying a lantern… I feel like his hands would be full

“It’s a free country.”

I think they misheard him. He actually said “It’s a freak country.”

2 Likes

I like your idea, its nice and twisted and would absolutely redirect his behavior. Playing with your junk in public is just not a clever way to advance your ideas. While it is often used as a weapon toward women it sure as hell doesn’t make my day any brighter either. I did hear a good response once “Oh how cute! Looks just like a penis only smaller”

1 Like

Oddly enough, those sorts like to use freak as a derogatory term. Freaks, for the most part, care if their actions actually hurt someone else or at least hurt them without their consent.

8 Likes

A friend of mine once said that when she was flashed as a schoolgirl, her reaction was to break out in uncontrollable peals of laughter.
It was… not the reaction he was hoping for.

7 Likes

Did he first remove his MAGA hat so he would be totally naked, or did he cheat?

2 Likes

That fully explains donald drumpf.

1 Like

Frank Towers. Make of that what you will.

1 Like

Just because something is legal doesn’t mean you can do it everywhere. Drinking, driving, sex, noise… the list is endless.

It’s amazing how they let you swing a knife standing at your kitchen counter with a bunch of onions in front of you, but the moment you move to a grade 2 classroom that simple action of swinging a knife becomes illegal. So much for freedom!

6 Likes

I checked. In the middle ages, men wore skirts (women wore dresses). Also, men cooked food for sale (women cooked at home). But when I try to sell my home-baked cookies wearing a skirt in the local elementary school, they call the cops.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.