Megachurch pastor sorry for rubbing spit all over man's face during sermon

Originally published at: Megachurch pastor sorry for rubbing spit all over man's face during sermon | Boing Boing

Wow. Now I’m really not looking forward to the second coming of Jesus!

1 Like

Megachurch pastors all apparently follow an 11th Commandment: Thou Shalt Be a Thoroughgoing Arsehole.

6 Likes

h6E987528

4 Likes

Not sure what is being forgiven there, but I’m guessing one of the more commonly broken promises.

5 Likes

I disagree with the entire premise, but I think the fact that he didn’t realize that it would have had a significantly different impact with his audience if he had been the victim rather than the perpetrator just shows he isn’t in a mindset to follow Jesus’ teachings, so he probably shouldn’t be preaching them.

3 Likes

“Receiving vision from God might get nasty,”

Mmmm, somebody’s got some something something for somebody.

P.S. God doesn’t exist.

4 Likes

take the blind dude to the three-eyed cow.
throw the preacher out in the street.

I don’t think he’s all that interested in following Jesus’ teachings.
Its all about the money with those guys.

1 Like

I missed the part in Sunday school where the son of god hawks a loogie and smears it in someone’s face before he walked on water or turned water to wine.

I probably would have gotten into the same trouble questioning this as I did when I asked why the creator of the universe needs me to tithe.

Puking a bit after taking Peyote is normal, so…

Doesn’t slow these grifters down one bit.
They play Joel Osteen commercials on t.v. all the damn time & not once have I ever heard him mention Jesus.
Just can’t imagine why… /s

3 Likes

Don’t expectorate it too soon.

2 Likes

Perhaps it was a token of a lot of respect?

1 Like

First impression was wondering if this was some kind of kink thing - but then it said he was his brother, so I hope not. O_O

1 Like

So it’s a double kink thing, then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.