Mein Drumpf

Not luxurious enough in black and red?

Or if he wants to keep his New York Jew demographic on side (they love him, apparently) whilst appealing to alien overlords and free-love UFO worshippers:

(With extra diamonds because they’re more luxurious)

Good God… 40 years ago?

4 Likes

The guys a sociopath with no real political contributions to make.

1 Like

That’s a perfectly reasonable and justifiable viewpoint, and a good topic for a post here.

Where it’s at now just looks like this:

2 Likes

As I’ve already told you, we have a thread full of substantial criticisms of Drumpf. You are welcome to contribute. I suggest you might find that more constructive than telling others how they are doing Trump criticism poorly.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

12 Likes

then ignore it, as I do your opinion of the larfs. At least until you do go on about it.

2 Likes

because seeking your approval and avoiding your disapprobation matters. We get it. We really get it.

5 Likes

I am not ok with swastikas on Obama. Why? Because it’s out and out racism, that’s why. I am perfectly ok with swastikas on Donald Trump. Why? Because it fits. And also it’s a commentary: we are afraid of this demagogue. We don’t want another Hitler and many people are worried that this insane bigot would actually fuck this country up beyond recognition.

2 Likes

You did your part. Never forget your part.

Your part seems to be dominating this discussion by making snarky personal comments at people, rather than discussing their viewpoints.

Oh quit being such a hitler

rather than discussing their viewpoints.

I’m a lot more obvious with my disrespect. By all means, be respectful with your disrespect, whatevers clever freddy.

Flag button is just uber there —>

1 Like

As I’ve already told you, we have a thread full of substantial criticisms of Drumpf. You are welcome to contribute. I suggest you might find that more constructive than telling others how they are doing Trump criticism poorly.

My criticism, and that of many others here, is clearly constructive, especially as it contains suggestions, and omits personal attacks or insults. It’s difficult to justify something as “substantial criticisms” when it begins by mocking someone’s name.

Obviously you’re not a golfer.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s at all difficult to justify something as “substantial criticisms” when it begins by mocking someone’s name.

Very easy, in fact.

4 Likes

I don’t quite get it. Isn’t the Person of the Year award from Time intended to recognize influence, and not positive character traits?

They really should rename it “News Maker of the Year” to dispel all confusion.

2 Likes

Tell us why Donald, son of a son of an immigrant, can mock Jon Stewart’s last name, but yet deserves the immunity from the criticism of others.

It doesn’t matter what way you move the goal posts, Trump been has been lying for so long that it’s easy to show what a hypocrite he is.

5 Likes

It’s not good criticism for him to do it either. And him doing it doesn’t justify someone else doing it.

Dude, how bout just go to bed already?

3 Likes

Another personal attack, and the exact same criticism could apply to your position.

1 Like