Melania is so done in this humorous last-day video

Apparently so she could renegotiate her pre-nup. And, because she didn’t think he’d win and didn’t want the job of First Lady.

Sure, since the Kennedy’s and the Johnsons. Not something that they’ve hidden. Odd to me, but not an indication that she has the kind of loathing for him that we all do.

I’ve seen the same videos you have. I’m not saying their marriage is ideal. I’m saying that for four years I’ve watched my fellow travelers project their own feelings about DJT onto MT, and read the body language and the signs you cite with a QAnon-esque fervor. She’s her own person, she’s complicit, she acts in the way she does because she’s a true believer in Trumpism. All signs are that she knew what she was getting into when she married him and was OK with it all.

2 Likes

If you mushed the two of those creeps together, you still couldn’t find enough grace to stuff a runny nose.
Melania ‘Let ‘em eat nothing’ Knavs and Dumbo Donald Drumpf should never again be given another moment. Not here, not anywhere.
Except, maybe the courts.

3 Likes

I agree she is complicit and responsible for her own actions.

I disagree with “she’s a true believer in Trumpism,” because that implies her relationship with Trump goes beyond the transactional nature of their marriage. If you look into the eyes of his cultists you see a passion and a dedication that just isn’t there with Melania. She doesn’t see him as a savior or a genius, she sees him as a means for maintaining her luxurious lifestyle.

13 Likes

…as a customer.

8 Likes

@Papasan Hey guy. I’m glad to see you again right now. :grin:

6 Likes

Some of the genuine smiles I saw on her face looked to me like she was a hostage being freed. Same smile I saw on Bannon’s face as he left prison.

She is already indebted and a hostage to Donald’s wealth but she probably found room for her own freedom and autonomy within those confines. But then the white house was another layer that took away some (probably felt like all) of the autonomy she did have, she was now indebted twice over and is likely why she rebelled (“don’t care”) against her second captor.

I can’t see her ever leaving him unless his ability to provide her lifestyle diminishes.

1 Like

It seems likely she won’t file for divorce but will try to live a life as independent of his as she can, perhaps spending the bulk of her time living in New York like she did for the first several months of his Presidency.

2 Likes

I was thinking more like this. Not exact, but a horror story nonetheless.

6 Likes

She probably signed some NDA/prenup that’s pretty much locked her into supporting anything he did or she forfeits her son and any future financial support. Sure, she signed a deal with the devil, but I doubt she had any idea the last 5 years had any possibility of occurring in any universe.

2 Likes

It’s so nice to have you back!

9 Likes

Hehe. That would’ve been awesome.

And it’s VERY nice to see you again!!!

6 Likes

I don’t see donald being happy with that, paying for his trophy wife to hide in NY while he is the third wheel at every club house dinner table. “Where’s Melania… is she coming?” Over and over again. That’s not the image he has of himself, nor what he wants to project.

What an interesting dynamic these two share, they both probably hate it.

2 Likes

He’s always free to get another mistress now that he doesn’t have to give lip service to the Evangelicals anymore. Like William Randolph Hearst did with Marion Davies except that everyone involved is several degrees of magnitude more vile.

3 Likes

I don’t know, the evangelicals kind of think he is a saviour, they excuse everything he does.

Time will tell, and it’s none of my business anyway, I suppose.

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks to me like she saw a chance to get away from the embarrassing buffoon for a moment.

3 Likes

Buffoonery is rarely sexy, if at all.

3 Likes

The morbidly obese twice-impeached derelict traitor looks like he lost a little weight. I may not be able to call him morbidly obese anymore.

I only found out about the “Fake Melania” conspiracy theory the other day:

I mean, I enjoy pointing and laughing at barmy conspiracy theories as much as anybody, but that really doesn’t look like her in that photo.

ETA: changed my mind, that does look like her. Sorry.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.