WATCH: Melania shrinks from her husband's vile touch

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/17/watch-melania-shrinks-from-he.html

13 Likes

I’d feel so incredibly sad for her if she hadn’t chosen this life.

76 Likes

But she loves the clothes.

34 Likes

Remember when even rumors of infidelity could hurt a politician’s prospects?

I am skeptical if the office of the president will ever mean what it once did, after Trump.

39 Likes

Oh, don’t worry about that. True or not they’ll still destroy any Democratic candidate.

57 Likes

Like many others who entered into deals with this life-long grifter, she got the … errr … short end.

46 Likes

You can tell whether we got Melania or Melanie on any given day in part by how much she recoils from him.

6 Likes

Gary Hart does…

43 Likes

“Lie back and think of England the inheritance?”

18 Likes

Seller’s remorse?

15 Likes

That and bringing her parents to the USA.

30 Likes

An important part of this is that he’s not reaching for her hand as some sign of his affection. He’s terrified of walking down stairs and is reaching for support.

You mean that she was promised the whole gold mine, but only got the shaft?

46 Likes

Wonder how much is from fresh info from Cohen’s book. Newly pissed off about new piss allegations about her husband, or just news in general about Trump’s assignations.

4 Likes

It’s not the first time. It happened on a red carpet during a state visit in Israel in May 2017. There was another one where they were descending the stairs of a plane but I can’t remember where it was.

13 Likes

Maybe she’s hopeful that he’ll take a tumble down the stairs. That would be convenient for her.

30 Likes

If he fell right it would be convenient for all of the rest of us too

32 Likes

I doubt she likes him very much, but I think she was trying to keep her coat from blowing up. She switched hands so that she could hold the railing as she descended.

10 Likes

They held hands the rest of the way to Marine One. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I bet she voted for Biden.
Just wait untill he is out of the White House, the very same day he is voted out she will divorce him, I´d bet my mustache on it.

6 Likes

There is nothing stopping her now.

Maybe some bullshit prenup but as all things trump related they fall apart upon scrutiny.

9 Likes