WATCH: Melania shrinks from her husband's vile touch

They’re truly two people who deserve each other at every level, that’s for sure.

21 Likes

This is my guess too. It doesn’t look to me like she is flinching away in anger, just firmly refusing to support his descent. Him falling could nullify his chances in his election, which for her would mean freedom.

7 Likes

His greatest legacy is debt.

4 Likes

Especially a female candidate—even if she isn’t the one in the relationship rumored to be unfaithful.

It still boggles my mind that Trump went after Hillary Clinton over infidelity of all things.

32 Likes

Just means he learned from Karl Rove…and the news media didn’t. Or perhaps they did, and they liked it. I lean towards the latter. Never grant incompetence when the result is malice.

11 Likes

Gotta disagree with you there; I’ve seen zero evidence Trump is capable of learning from anyone. He would have attacked her on that issue whether Rove had opened the door to that tactic or not.

15 Likes

Roy Cohn, really.

16 Likes

Oh, this is new footage? Here I thought this was the previous versions I saw before.

8 Likes

That has always only ever worked against Democrats. Republicans have always had infinite ability to see only what they want to in their own candidates. It doesn’t seem to matter how many senators get caught in bathrooms with rentboys or how many pedophile priests are caught. The hypocrisy is infinite in time and space.

24 Likes

He has thugs and thuggish attorneys at his beck and call for decades. He’s raped a previous wife. They have a kid together, Trump has previously used his children as proxies in struggles with Ivana. It’s not easy for people to leave abusive partners, it may be a bit more daunting when your ex is a violent psychopath surrounded by violent psychopathic sycophants, has access to Polonium, millions of dollars to waste, and can call in the 82nd Airborne. Don’t really think she’s blameless, but may be challenging for her to leave.

7 Likes

I remain unconvinced that there is an inheritance.

9 Likes

“Can’t shake the Devil’s hand and say you’re only kidding.” ~They Might Be Giants

7 Likes

Ah, Hanlon’s Razor! Or its inverse twin.
“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by neglect”

3 Likes

I don’t see why they would want to be in the USA, apart from being there for their daughter and grandson.

3 Likes

To be entirely fair, he does seem to be handling these stairs way better than the ramp at West Point.

Does he specifically practice the number of stairs coming down from AF1 or something?

I don’t see why either,

2 Likes

Obligs:

14 Likes

To be fair to trumpy, that happened to me a lot in middle school.

3 Likes

I don’t see why so many people say we should feel sorry for Melania. She knew exactly who and what he was when she married him (wasn’t he cheating on his 2nd wife (or was it his 3rd, hard to keep track) when he started seeing her?) She knew exactly what sort of slime-ball he was, and was eager to marry him anyway. (because of the money I’m sure). She could have left him at any time, but didn’t. (probably also because of the money)

She’s every bit as slimy as he is. Was/is probably also a Russian asset.

She doesn’t care, why should you?

13 Likes

probably more of an open pit mine. Very little shaft, or so I hear.

2 Likes