WATCH: Melania shrinks from her husband's vile touch

20 Likes

Amen!

3 Likes

Republicans get pushed out plenty for sex scandals.

2 Likes

That’s the Generals’ job.

5 Likes

I agree with most of the posts, but JFC this is so much click bait. It’s a windy day, she’s keeping her skirt down, wtf internets.

1 Like

Granted, Washington DC to Israel is a pretty long flight, giving Melania plenty of time to build a rage against her stupid husband.

That’s cool you cannot remember the other flight: any time pent up with that rapist monster would surely elicit an appropriately hostile reaction upon making it out alive and him still physically needing you.

2 Likes

To me it seems more of a PR move from him to pretend that everything is fine between them, but apparently she is already planning her life after him and starts taking distance.

JFK did ok and he had way too much fun. Marylin Monroe, Fiddle and Faddle, Doctor Feelgood, nobody knows who else.

JFK got shot. I don’t really think he “did ok”.
He wasn’t around long enough his obvious infidelity to trip him up, but it probably would have.

3 Likes

Don’t know if its true, but there have been stories of Trump being afraid of stairs and ramps for many years. One example from 3 years ago:

3 Likes

I don’t think it was her hand that he was trying to grab.

4 Likes

For the GOP especially, they’d have an excuse to switch to Pence without peeving their base.

1 Like

Not fan of either. I figure if the Cheeto is into the occasional, or not so occasional golden shower, then she’s probably got a weak bladder.
She knows, and has always known who he was, and ‘vice’ versa.

Definitely a flinch as opposed to a shrink. She does it all the time. I wonder if he beats her to get his rocks off?

I’m pretty sure there didn’t used to be, but after four years of kleptocracy?

3 Likes

And the wind made her choose to carry her handbag in her left hand.

2 Likes

Are you suggesting he only became a pussy hound in November 1960?

1 Like

Can we please quit this ‘Melania doesn’t like him’ crap? She married Trump when the world knew he was a scumbag, she has never rebuked his words or actions, and she had no problem amplifying the ‘birther’ lies against Obama.

She’s just as ugly a personality as her husband and I hope they are miserable together and soon somewhere other than anywhere near power.

6 Likes

Ah, Melania, the Marie Antoinette of our age …

Marie Antoinette was a fourteen year old child when she entered into an arranged marriage, with no choice. She had no real options to leave.

Melania was a grown, independent woman when she made the choice to be with this dotard. She could leave anytime.

19 Likes