Melania Trump publicly orders husband to fire administration official

Why did she do this? (I mean I get she’s entitled and power crazed but what did that person specifically do?)

2 Likes

Stop with the photoshop mouth eyes.

Although it’s not a very notable change with her weird squint

Maybe while she’s at it she could just fire the lot, and then turn off the lights on her way out.

2 Likes

or showing that she has very little influence.

I mean this is the President’s wife we are talking about. You wouldn’t expect her to have to make a public statement about not wanting an official around. A quiet word in her husband’s ear and you’d expect the situation to be dealt with quietly and efficiently.

This is clearly not that kind of administration.

4 Likes

+/- 3 ?

Assuming the rigors of a job he never wanted in the first place did not render him impotent.

Specifically, what did she [the staffer] do worse than any other member of his administration.

I think the “she” was the administration official targeted for firing, not Melania.

1 Like

Indeed.

Fuzzy fragments.

You just encouraged Rob to make even more images like that; congrats.

5 Likes

Is it possible to impeach a First Lady ?

1 Like

Snots we gots. And for the foreseeable future.

There are far higher standards of behavior than what is done as a matter of course by his administration.

For all of the Free Melania jokes and memes it’s pretty clear that she’s made her bed and is happy to lie in it. She’s not a victim here.

4 Likes

2a59pa

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.