Melania Trump publicly orders husband to fire administration official

Yeah, when Pence becomes President (which seems just a matter of time), we’ll all be in the frying pan.

2 Likes

Everything President Pence says will start with “Mother says…”

2 Likes

“Like a dollar store Isabella Peron” - I love it!

ALso, lame duck? He’s a freakin’ capon!

3 Likes

There’s no reason at all why he’d get away with more. Trump has Charisma and the media loves him. Still. Republicans love him. Pence won’t be any more corrupt or successful.

I really wonder about that. If, god willing, Trump is removed from office between now because of something coming from the Mueller probe, it’s going to be pretty tough for anyone in his administration to have much political capital to spend. But we’re so far into uncharted waters that anyone who pretends they know what would happen one way or the other is fooling themselves, I suppose.

4 Likes

Initially I was hoping she’d be doing her own sort of resistance from within, but she seems as petty and corrupt as the rest of their klan. Hope at least Barron makes it out as normal as can be.

Remember when Trump literally shoved his way to the front of the pack in a group of world leaders walking at a NATO gathering? That same week my daughter pushed her sister out of the way to get to the door first before we left. I thought, “Oh shit, she’s acting like Donald fucking Trump.”

But then I realized, she’s five goddamned years old. It isn’t that my kid is like Trump. It’s that Trump actually behaves like he’s between 4- and 6-years-old (when he’s not behaving like he’s two).

17 Likes

/s
There fixed that for u.

1 Like

The horror. A competent fanatic.

Or she is going to force Donald to sleep with someone else???

See, now that’s exactly the kind of thing that makes the military think twice about throwing him a big parade.

10 Likes

Was he sleeping with that aide?

4 Likes

Not what I meant, but I love how you capitalized on my ambiguous inarticulate post.

3 Likes

I think the more accurate way of putting that would be to force someone else to sleep with Donald.

But my bad joke aside, let’s be real: what is the over/under on their number of times in the last three years?

2 Likes

She may be right - anything connected to Bolton is vomit.

I still want everyone in the Trump family to shut the hell up and quit injecting themselves onto the national stage. No one elected a parade of snots.

1 Like

I got you, but it did prompt a chin-scratch.

1 Like

Also: using the troops as props in a political stunt (that’s already served - or more accurately, failed to serve - its purpose, no less) by having them deploy to the border to sit around in tents doing fuck-all for months during the holidays, away from their families.
Also also: demanding that states not count military mail-in ballots.
Yep, Donnie really knows how to treat his military supporters.

6 Likes

Aaaand, she’s gone. Donnie follows her orders, anyway.

I mean, all of his administration are bad people. This is about personal offense, not Bolton wanting Dominionist war forevermore.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Melania’s fresh boldness follows the disclosure that Donald has a mushroom-head penis.

1 Like