Melania Trump pushed racist Obama 'birther' conspiracy, like Donald [VIDEO]

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/06/melania-trump-pushed-racist-ob.html

6 Likes

Scumbag’s gonna scumbag

10 Likes

Who is heaping praise on Melania? For what?

Not so much “heaping praise on” so much as “sparing her the vitriol afforded to other adult members of the Trump family.” Her haunted appearance and obvious hatred for her husband have made her a subject of public pity, even empathy. So it’s good to have periodic reminders that she’s a garbage human just like the rest of that clan.

12 Likes

And I will push the conspiracy that she and her offspring are all Hell spawn.

1 Like

My favorite reference to her was as the Third Lady, which is both a slight to her and a stinging condemnation of her husband.

5 Likes

I don’t really feel sorry for her. She’s not a complete idiot. I can’t believe she married the Donald without knowing what kind of a deal she was making.

3 Likes

There is this weird narrative that Melania is, somehow, a good person. And that when she displays small gestures of independence and/or disdain, these are small personal victories to be celebrated.

She didn’t marry him by accident. She either shares many of his values. Or she simply married him for his money. I can’t think of any alternative rationales.

5 Likes

She’s got exactly what she deserved in the deal. No sympathy.

2 Likes

Not to me.

9 Likes

She made her bed, she can sleep in it.

Well, a mistreated maid probably made it for her, but still.

6 Likes

Aye; no sympathy for the complicit.

3 Likes

I know, right? Un-fuck her and the rest of the adult family of Donald Trump.

She strikes me as a shrewd and smart woman. She knew what she was getting into when she married that guy. She has happily used her position and power to benefit herself and her family. She knows what she’s doing.

5 Likes

Nor me. But she gets a lot of sympathy from SOME people, which is why it’s helpful to have these periodic reminders of why she is undeserving of such sympathy.

5 Likes

Not being as awful as Donald is a fairly low bar to get over.

2 Likes

The track record for Fearful Leader surrounding himself with the “best” people should tell us all we need to know.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.