Meme comes back to haunt fake elector Meshawn Maddock

Originally published at: Meme comes back to haunt fake elector Meshawn Maddock | Boing Boing

11 Likes

If you can’t submit fraudulent sworn documents to government bodies that misrepresent your title and legal standing, what good is the 1st Amendment!?

26 Likes

Clearly a fan of Andrew Tate.

10 Likes

Well, we’re not waiting any more, are we? Make a post like that, you were tempting fate. (Hope it’s still up.)

12 Likes

I’m reminded of the oft misquoted saying:

“The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.”

19 Likes

I’m a fan of the one fake elector who thinks “I thought the document was a sign in sheet” will fly as a defense. The attack on our democracy has been brought to you by some seriously inept chuckle fucks.

15 Likes

Again, they believe in what they did and are drumming up excuses to get off the hook.

Believe these people. They are showing who they are over and over again.

17 Likes

16 Likes

Wilhoit’s Law in action.

From the Eastman/Giuliani/Wood/Powell/Ellis tier down to these idiots, they all want to be treated as Very Serious People by the courts and their foot-stomping gibberish to be taken seriously, but when the actual workings of the legal system lead to consequences for their actions they are just babes in the woods who never meant no harm no how.

I know it should have stopped being so a long time ago, but the degree to which these people expect to be treated as naïve amateurs in the legal realm when it suits their purpose is really remarkable.

10 Likes

Meshaw, a criminal? I’m sure he is.

3 Likes

I hope she puts on some flesh because I want her to actually rot in jail.

8 Likes

Just think, this dipshit is the former co-chair of the Michigan rethug party. It actually gets better/worse!

State Chair Kristina Karamo, an election denier, has been fighting with the party co-chair over budget issues. Karamo also refused to concede her loss in Michigan’s 2022 secretary of state race, and she, along with others, was ordered to pay more than $58,000 in legal fees for bringing a baseless lawsuit challenging absentee votes in Detroit. The suit, in which Karamo was the lead plaintiff, was “rife with speculation, an absence of facts and a lack of understanding of Michigan election statutes and Detroit absentee ballot procedures,” the judge wrote. [So the Michigan rethugs made her dumb, ignorant ass their chair!]

3 Likes

And somewhere there’s a judge (we hope) who’s saying “and soon he’ll be in ma dock”

5 Likes

… and yet, we still have judges in the January 6th cases buying into these “heartfelt apologies”, for them to be recanted later.

7 Likes

It’s frustrating how this will be used as propaganda by the right to say that the left is weaponizing the justice system against them under false pretenses.

3 Likes

They make it up, anyways, so what’s the point in pulling any punches to avoid it? Fabulists gonna invent something whether we like it or not.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.