Watch Michigan GOP try to enter Michigan Capitol to submit phony electoral votes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/15/watch-michigan-gop-try-to-enter-michigan-capitol-to-submit-phony-electoral-votes.html

4 Likes

Do they not know how the electoral college works?! Seriously what the hell is wrong with these people. You don’t get your own set of electors! Jesus f^&$ing Christ. I’m going to go ahead and get a set of electors for every state in the Union and win in a land-slide. Hold on, give me a few days…

33 Likes

54 Likes

“The Fake Electorates of Swing States” coming soon to Fox.

22 Likes

The greatest legal minds of the Republican Party.

61 Likes

“Ian! Ian! You’re our best bullshitter. Get up here, we need your face-diarrhea, now!”

27 Likes

This is the same bullshit I encountered when I showed up to my ex-girlfriend’s wedding in a tux ready to marry her and everyone else was like, “you can’t come in. You’re not her fiance.” And I was like, “I’m an alternate fiance!”

I don’t understand how I’m expected to exercise my right to contest the results of the wedding with this restraining order in place.

74 Likes

Is that the sound of a drone just above their heads?

1 Like

unlike eddie dean, this guy could not talk the devil into setting himself on fire.

3 Likes

You’re comparing this farce to a stalker situation?

8 Likes

So this is just like, a bunch of Trumpites who believe they can call themselves “the electors” and that makes them part of the Electoral College?

6 Likes

I think they may actually be the designated Republican electors, not that it matters. Once the MI results were certified, they had no standing in any regard.

27 Likes

Well, the GOP does remind me of desperate dudes who just won’t take “No” for an answer, and you wonder if you will have to mace them for your own safety.

55 Likes

And there’s definitely a “Look what you made me do!” vibe from them…

31 Likes

any date that doesn’t require the pepper spray is a good one.

16 Likes

Absolutely; the comparison to an abusive boyfriend has been made before.

25 Likes

The gaslighting is surely real and on a massive scale, so I guess the analogy has that going for it. :face_vomiting:

25 Likes

“But I have a manilla envelope! And it’s not empty!

19 Likes

“No, cosplay is not illegal, but you have to use your own house.”

17 Likes

I guess we found the election fraud.

34 Likes