Watch Michigan GOP try to enter Michigan Capitol to submit phony electoral votes

Yes, definitely. Someone with no right to a status or relationship pretending that they can just force themselves into that scenario against the will of the people involved, while arguing it’s for the good of the victims to comply with their irrational demands, and then possibly threatening to burn everything down when they are summarily rejected.

28 Likes

Where is our $1M check Dan Patrick?

29 Likes

“No, you can’t look in it!”

2 Likes

If that’s the case, why aren’t the pigs shooting them in the eye with rubber bullets and inundating them with tear gas?

After all, that’s how you “enforce law and order” and these trunpists are definitely being lawless and disorderly.

14 Likes

I’d love to know what dark-money organizations fund the 2 ‘charities’ that pay this lawyer. And -why are ‘charities’ getting involved in election fraud cases? Hmmmmm

5 Likes

Damn, I know I’m slipping when I miss a Dark Tower reference…

17 Likes

That would seem to be a risk to any tax-exempt status the “charities” might enjoy, no?

Someone should have asked Ian McLawyer that question.

4 Likes

at least they didn’t all have guns

4 Likes

That we could see. Another reason why First Lieutenant Green was wise not to let a single one in, nor to accept their mystery envelope.

13 Likes

Someone caught it, i didn’t even think twice about the name while skimming the comments and i love me some Eddie Dean.

8 Likes

That officer shows amazing patience, but he has also done his homework and isn’t about to be bullshitted.

20 Likes

They could have been strapped up with c4 to be suicide bombers for all we know.

Seeing as the gop officially backs christian sharia and christian terrorism, it’d not be a leap to say they’re the main backers of christian jihad.

19 Likes

And the Michigan Militia has a long history of blowing up government buildings.

16 Likes

Same here; after Oy, then Susannah, he’s a fav katet member.

5 Likes

What a jackass…" s’cuse me, s’cuse me WHITE man coming through to save the day." lol, god these people are beyond delusional and for what?? A failed reality tv show host???

15 Likes

This a perfect piece of political theater for Republicans, they make it look like the Democratic governor is barring legitimate electors from doing their duty. Plus he gets to spew his disinfo for the camera at the end.

If I’m not mistaken the GOP announced publicly they were going to do this-- probably they knew it would fail anyway but by publicizing it they could stir up even more anger among their faithful.

I’m wondering if they had managed to get in and submit false electoral votes if that would have put them in some legal jeopardy, so they designed the whole schtick to fail for the sake of the cameras.

16 Likes

Honestly, simply trying to do this should be a fucking felony. It is an attempt at in-person voter fraud at the highest level.

31 Likes

Yep, and odds are that’s what’s takig the video.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Best bit of random wisdom that I have heard all day.

2 Likes