Stephen Miller says pro-Trump "alternate slate of electors" will submit their votes to congress

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/14/stephen-miller-says-pro-trump-alternate-slate-of-electors-will-submit-their-votes-to-congress.html

13 Likes

Alternate Slate.
Alternate Facts.
Alternate Reality.

(Edited to correct an autocorrect)

44 Likes

So we’ve gone from alternate facts to an alternate government?

Can they soon go to alternate detention?

52 Likes

Alternate Correct.

36 Likes

He’s everybody’s alternate arsehole.

24 Likes

I alternate between thinking he’s a dangerous asshole and thinking he’s a dangerous fscking asshole.

30 Likes

How’s about an alternate country for these alternate Nazis with alternate assholes to go live out their alternate fantasies on.

30 Likes

That “slate” is going into the public record. Publicize the names of these “electors” far and wide. They are traitors, and should never be treated as anything more ever again.

61 Likes

If the state doesn’t certify the electors’ choices, it means nothing.

Such a tool.

29 Likes

Fucking manbabies

19 Likes

They need a new boondoggle to keep the money tap flowing.
They had recounts. Those are over.
Local court cases. Those are over.
Supreme court challenges. Those are over.
Today, the electoral college votes. Jan 6 the counts will be accepted by Congress. Another 23 days of fundraising, stealing money from poor Trump voters who cannot afford it.

They are making millions as long as they keep this going, with half going to the Republican party to be handed out to local politicians for local campaigns. As long as the money keeps coming in, they will keep promoting this B.S.

43 Likes

Good Facts™, as opposed to true facts.

10 Likes

Nah he is definitely one of my first choices when I think of the word “arsehole”

10 Likes

Fuck you Donald Trump for making me pay attention to the Electoral college voting!

BTW GA, AZ AND PA have already given their votes.

MI’s Republican party has essentially told Trump and his coup/martial law loving losers to fuck right off.
“…I love our republic, too. I can’t fathom risking our norms, traditions and institutions to pass a resolution retroactively changing the electors for Trump…”

34 Likes

Stephen Miller

42 Likes

After the electoral college votes are cast, I will breathe a bit easier tonight.

10 Likes

Remember when the Republican Party branded themselves as ‘the party of law and order’?

25 Likes

Law & Order /s

26 Likes

Then the next step is an alternative Congress.

7 Likes

Ugh, he’s still a thing?

Christ, what an

tenor (2)

32 Likes