Stephen Miller says pro-Trump "alternate slate of electors" will submit their votes to congress

Law & Order: You’re the Victims Unit

24 Likes

Oh gods, I am getting so tired of all this fuckery…

20 Likes

Can we just swap out “alternate” for “bizarro” now?

25 Likes
19 Likes

They still do, and will continue to do so.

It will have the same accuracy as their self- branding of being “fiscally responsible” does. And unfortunately work just as well with their voters.

9 Likes

Just curious since I know nothing is going to come of it:

Submitting an uncertified, unelected slate of electors to congress sounds like fraud and perjury.

And if it so: would the hundreds of millions in grift raised based on the challenges to the election be confiscated as proceeds of a crime? Legally it seems pretty doubtful, but it seems perfectly in line with the traditions of civil forfeiture that and ordinary black person accused without evidence of carrying a few grams of pot would experience.

18 Likes

Nah, it sounds more like spam. Dear Congress, don’t click the links.

8 Likes

Is this going to be one of those “Multiverse/Alternate History” story arcs, like “What if the Axis won WWII?” or “What if Superman’s space pod landed in Soviet Russia instead of Kansas?”

18 Likes

This part I can get on board with:
“Where did you get all this money?”
“Uh, people gave it to me because I lost an election and they think if they give me money I can win it after all.”
“You expect us to believe that? That’s BS. We’re taking all of it.”

14 Likes

…Stephen Miller, AKA Voldermort growing his hair back in, says…

2 Likes

Nah, he’s already contributed to the loss of enough lives, both metaphorically and literally.

He needs to get a motherfucking cell.

6 Likes

I counter your alternate slate of electors with my alternate alternate slate, 100% of whom are pledged to Sanders.

18 Likes

i cant help think this is the true nature of a dictatorship. even people aligned against the dictator have no choice but to hang on their ( who am i kidding, his ) every word.

it’s basically an abusive relationship where we are all centered on waiting for his reaction, and can’t make up our own minds except in relation to his.

we voted, we won, he’s done. let him react, piss and moan, however he wants, shake his tiny fist, whatever. america needs to move on.

16 Likes

Alternate laws.

5 Likes

Why even have an election at all?

5 Likes

Is impersonating an official, or impersonating an officer of state government not a crime? Can people who participate not be arrested for this crime?

9 Likes

I used to like Alternative Music, but this playlist is getting a bit played out.

11 Likes

Stephen Miller is a despicable excuse for a human. I hope he crawls back under whatever rock he uses when he is out of work for Trump the Unfit as his head bigot and fascist.

4 Likes

qGhiEIe

24 Likes

Sedition does not look good on the resume.

6 Likes