Mexican drug lord assassinated by killer clowns

[Permalink]

So sad. There’s a band trying to spread awareness about this issue. They’ve created an important song about this kind of violence:

1 Like

This sort of thing has been going on for a long time:

Killed by being swung around by the heels by a circus clown

1 Like

Well, that confirms my suspicions any time I am in the same room as a clown. Can’t trust those fuckers.

2 Likes

How can people even enjoy the profit from their drug enterprise knowing that they are terrible human beings who would traumatize little children in the process of taking a human life over a business rivalry? Just last night I gave a free ride back home to a girl whose card was declined and who was not allowed into the club I took her to because she was high on pills and fell down. I hate not making enough money when I work but I just could not leave someone stranded in the cold. Some things are more important than money. So how have these people strayed so far from basic regard or other human beings?

4 Likes

I just read a novel, Dinner with the Don, where this almost exact thing happened! Weird.

“The motive for the attack and the gunmen’s disguise are under investigation”

Might take a while to narrow that one down. Mexican drug lords aren’t exactly known for having a large number of people who want them to stay alive.

1 Like

God dammit… 18 months of coulrophobia treatment undone in one boingboing post.

1 Like

An official of the Baja California Sur state prosecutor’s office told the AP that the costumes included a wig and a round red nose…“He was hit by two bullets, one in the chest and one in the head,”

It’s sad to get Mozambiqued by a clown.

It’s like Spike Milligan’s desired gravestone epitaph “I told you I was ill”. Coulrophobia ain’t lookin’ so irrational now, yeah?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.