Michele Leonhart, head of scandal-plagued DEA, expected to resign

[Permalink]

One of you Photoshop geniuses needs to put her face on the baby Jesus bong picture.

3 Likes

There you go.

16 Likes

aaaand… she’s gone!

8 Likes

Perfect! She looks so content.

1 Like

Just wait for it - she’s going to resign pending confirmation of her successor, and then the Senate is going to have a collective brain embolism.

1 Like

Let’s start a pool: “Where Will She Land?”

NRA?

4 Likes

I’m in:
MADD

1 Like

I’m guessing she’ll go to Singapore, where she can personally execute minor drug offenders and be called a national hero by their government.

1 Like

I’m thinking she was put in charge of a bunch of cowboys who refused to take orders from a woman or an Obama appointee or someone from the left or someone who dared to have their own opinion rather than take the status quo as written in stone.

The story will emerge someday.

Yes, of course, her agency was removed to the extent that she couldn’t even quit.

Installed in 2007. I believe we have the previous administration to thank for her ridiculous tenure at DEA.

@rhizome: Probably to alcohol lobbyists. She’s spouted the “weed is totally way more dangerous than alcohol” line for 8 years.

4 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.