Mike Huckabee: if Trump doesn't win, 2024 will be last election "decided by ballots rather than bullets"

Sounds like an off by one error. He’s using the threat of a bullet to decide the 2024 election

5 Likes

They will not like the FO stage.

7 Likes

“You will know us by the thunder of our massed mobility scooters!!”
Gravy Seal motto

IMG_1582

11 Likes

nicolas cage bees GIF

9 Likes

Well, Huckster, you fraud, that’s exactly what your lord & saviour, Lord Dampnut, has promised to do if he gets back into office, so…

Ah, so you are against the rule of law in this country, as well as the Constitution, eh?
And didn’t you {at least} once swear an oath to that same Constituion that you now despise?
There’s a term for that sort of thing.

Got your timelines mixed up again, Huckster; that’s what will happen if your lord & saviour, Lord Dampnut, gets back into the White House.
Hard to keep those lies straight, after a lifetime of peddling bullshit, isn’t it…

Depending on the definition of ‘alive’, yes.

Preferably one full of Murder Hornets.
ETA:

Well, his daughter is Governor of Arkansas, just like he was; this can’t be good for those poor souls that didn’t want the likes of her in power.

19 Likes

agent m oprah GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

10 Likes

Olivier Awards Crying GIF by Official London Theatre

7 Likes

Because Jesus preached violent insurrection, right Rev. Huckabee?
sorry mike huckabee GIF by NowThis

7 Likes

5 Likes

That gave me pause too but also because I thought most wars were about resources and territory/geography.

I’m always glad to hear people not hyping up civil war though.

8 Likes

Maybe he is looking to join his boy Enrique… Just saying…

2 Likes

… it’s just a coincidence that our oil companies are pumping and selling your oil now :crazy_face:

9 Likes

I see you’ve happened upon the Meal Team Six training compound.

8 Likes

Is he implying a threat of physical violence if his candidate doesn’t win? I mean just wtf.

9 Likes

I think wars are often but not always about resources, however there is usually an ideological overlay which is intended to help justify the aggression in the eyes of the populace.

E.g. the American Civil War was clearly begun to preserve the industrial resource of slave labour, but that cause was wrapped up in a blanket of waffle about states’ rights. Poor white Southerners were arguably conned into fighting to preserve a system which was opposed to their own best economic interests. It helped that they were gulled by a theory of race superiority.

Conversely, it’s unclear what resources the Coalition of the Willing had to gain from attacking first Afghanistan, then Iraq, in the early 2000s. It seems to me that the wars depended on an ideology which wasn’t accepted by a significant proportion of the people.

2 Likes

I really like the whole “innocent until proven guilty” and “free speech” things afforded to American citizens. But sometimes the damn hammer just needs to drop on people like this dipshit who should know and act better.

6 Likes
  1. Buddy needs a tailor.
  2. George Carlin’s ghost needs to smack him around.
4 Likes

I certainly hope that that’s correct; but Trump seems to have an uncanny ability to convince his fans that his intense pursuit of his own grievances is actually his commitment to advancing theirs; even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

He serves nothing but his own grievance; but a great many people seem to think that he represents something more than that.

6 Likes

Suicide jokes are not cool, man.

7 Likes

His argument hinges on three words “Made Up Crimes”. Trump’s crimes are anything but “Made Up”. They are serious, real, obvious crimes, and he is going to be held accountable for them. Sorry, Mikey.

13 Likes