Former Proud Boy leader Henry "Enrique" Tarrio sentenced to 22 years in prison

Originally published at: Former Proud Boy leader Henry "Enrique" Tarrio sentenced to 22 years in prison | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

41 Likes

Good riddance.

26 Likes

Not enough.

22 Likes

…and found out

32 Likes

doctor who GIF

26 Likes

Excellent news!

Excited New Year GIF

34 Likes

… is that Rick Scott at the end :scream:

12 Likes

I am pretty sure that is Count Dracula.

11 Likes

and/or Voldemort.

7 Likes

f. w. murnau lol GIF by Maudit

“Don’t blame that shit on me!”

@ChesterKatz

awkward harry potter and the deathly hallows GIF

“I’m deeply offended. I’m a moster but even I wouldn’t defraud Medicare to the tune of $1.7B.”

12 Likes

He really looks like a weenie without the shades and black ballcap.

ETA: to clarify, if his identical twin walked into the room right now, I would not even think “wow, what a weenie.” My original comment could be rephrased “not so tough now are ya?!”

Welcome to weenie world, Tarrio, there’s good company here (myself included), too bad you can’t enjoy it cause you’ll be in prison!

10 Likes

Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

19 Likes

22 years sounds appropriate.
Also appropriate would be to give the guy at the top 10X that amount.
Trump What GIF by Robert E Blackmon

28 Likes

It’s notable that the judges who have seen and considered the most evidence of these defendants’ actions on January 6th are pretty comfortable handing out significant sentences. I think they see that only cowardice and incompetence kept it from being something else, and those are not the best mitigating factors to throw out there.

30 Likes

… the two horsemen of the Narcipocalypse :carousel_horse:

18 Likes

Show me a guy who hangs out with tough-guy-wanna-bes who is “rarely photographed without his baseball cap and sunglasses,” (loosely quoted from the NYT article) and I’ll show you someone with resting dork face, who is bald.

Yeah, I know it’s shallow. It’s also true.

16 Likes

And so all those who would ‘carry water’ for the vomit-able orange tumor should take careful note. (not that they will… but they @#$!n well should)

14 Likes

Sorry Fake Cry GIF by Trevi Moran

11 Likes

he won’t last inside…
that’s all I have to say about that.

9 Likes