Trump supporters at rally predict violence and civil war if Trump isn't anointed as President in August

Originally published at: Trump supporters at rally predict violence and civil war if Trump isn't anointed as President in August | Boing Boing

6 Likes

There HAS GOT to be a way to adbust QAnon. We just aren’t thinking hard enough.

14 Likes

“Prediction”? or “threat”?

My own prediction is that these dumbasses will be disappointed once again when their sick wishes don’t come true. There will be some violence, and they will blame it on antifa or the FBI.

There’s no evidence Trump won by 80%, and there’s no evidence the military brass likes Trump very much either.

44 Likes

Please. The chuds have already blown their load. The most I expect is a few spastic magats lashing out in some innocent party’s direction, causing actual harm but no real change, and like everyone who tried to predict the Rapture the date will simply change again and the true believers will keep on believing.

29 Likes

MAGA fantasy or not it can never be a good sign when so many citizens talk about a second American Civil War as a viable or even desirable means of reclaiming political power.

In a very real sense “rule of law” is one of those things that only exists as long as a critical mass of the population believes in it.

64 Likes

Three words: Beer Hall Putsch.

We can’t afford to write off the threat these freaks represent. Complacency is not an option.

50 Likes

Bring it, dude. You already got your asses handed to ya on Jan 6. Start something and let’s get the rest of you assholes in prison.

9 Likes

If these “militias” meet the actual militia (the National Guard) something tells me the “militias” are more likely to end up in the cemetery than in prison.

Guns + training > guns alone.

18 Likes

71HEiBaw4ML.AC_SX466

12 Likes

Yeah, lots of dead white supremacists and big-beer-bellied dopes in camo T-shirts who accidentally shoot their wives and truck tires.

11 Likes

People spouting this rhetoric have been doing so and been disappointed for years.

Because when push comes to shove, they aren’t willing to put their money where their mouth is. They talk smack hoping they can work up enough of a lynch mob so that they can feel relatively safe that they won’t be gunned down (and it’ll be some other schmuck who gets to die for the cause).

See: The right wing panic over the second expected insurrection date, where the right wing forums and social media like Gab, Parler, etc. were overrun with appeals of, “Guys stand down, they are serious, and you will get shot.”

These are the sort of patriots who will only engage when they feel like they won’t get shot. Which is to say - not patriots at all.

12 Likes

I mean if these dudes could survive eight years of a man named Barack Hussein Obama without erupting into a civil war, chances are slim to none they’re willing to die for a cheap conman from NYC who will most likely be bankrupt by August.

20 Likes

It’s one thing to fear Civil War violence and another to want a Civil War. Guess which applies to “the reaper”?

2 Likes

Wrong colour.

The inverted red and black is correct too.

15 Likes

For the so inclined mutants:

tread where i please

60 Likes

I hope whoever is in charge to uphold the rule of law in the event takes better aim than those Munich cops in 1923.

10 Likes

For a “well-regulated militia”, it doesn’t look like they’ve been keeping up with their 2-3 mile runs. Just run fast and far enough for their hearts to explode.

15 Likes

That. Is. AWESOME!

7 Likes

If they ever get their stupid civil war, it won’t be the cities full of wealthy and educated liberal coastal elites who’ll feel the worst of it. The fighting will be out there in Ameristan, in the rural hinterlands and small towns and exurbs. These morons are thinking about the U.S. in the 1860s when it will be more like Syria in the 2010s.

20 Likes

It probably won’t have entire military units breaking away to join a rebellion or have foreign intervention like in Syria. I expect a lot of Ashlii Babbits getting killed doing stupid stuff and Klan style terrorism.

12 Likes