Mike Pompeo subpoenaed for Ukraine documents by 3 House panels

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/27/mike-pompeo-subpoenaed-for-ukr.html

4 Likes

29 Likes

Deep State is at the top.

Floats like toxic algae.

11 Likes

Brownback, Kobach, Pompeo, etc.

Man, it’s gonna feel good to be able to tell my fellow Kansans back home they have better skill at picking criminals for office than picking their own noses.

19 Likes

12 Likes

2nd image makes me think of this…

“$50 bucks says the Pompeo kid eats his booger…”

8 Likes

The question won’t be if he turns over any docs (he will) the question is will they be complete or will they be redacted as hell?

3 Likes

Happy Friday, Mike! Perhaps you thought they’d focus on Biff, Giulianni, and Barr and leave you alone. Think again!

12 Likes

Will we get a repeat of the whole “What did the president know, and when did he know it?” line?

3 Likes

10 Likes

As impeachable as what we have is, I still don’t see any literal ‘promise’. Yet ‘promise’ was all that was known about the whistleblower complaint a week ago. Has anyone investigated where this ‘promise’ language came from and why hasn’t it been revoked?

Of course we all can read between the lines of Trumps mafiaspeak, but that’s different from a literal promise.

1 Like

I await with baited breath for nothing to happen and Pompeo to not show up for testimony.

(Maybe I’m a bit jaded…)

1 Like

I wonder. That was supposedly based on the whistleblower report right? Well we have the whistleblower report now. There is plenty incriminating anyway. He literally asked for a favor.

2 Likes
11 Likes

Take them aaaaallllll dooooowwwwwn. (Barr included.)

8 Likes

The problem you get with draining any swamp is that you’re left with a sludge of rotting matter.

1 Like

and a dead ecosystem, vulnerability to hurricanes, and fewer migratory birds.

7 Likes

Smug fundie asswipe.

1 Like

You want to expand exactly what you mean by that statement, before you get modded?

4 Likes

Smug, because he always has this self-satisfied superior over-confident manner that I find off-putting, but which he uses to appeal to the same personality trait in his boss, The Don.

Fundie, because he is a radical Christian Dominionist who would love to establish a theocratic state here, and because he is interested in attacking Iran and turning the Middle East into even more of an inferno than it is already, in the service of those Christo-facist beliefs.

Asswipe, because as a congressman he proved himself to be an intransigent right-wing inflexible anti-abortion pro-military maneuvering swine.

Still want to modd me? Do your worst.

3 Likes