Mike Tyson: I once offered a zookeeper $10,000 to fight a gorilla

Gorillas fight to dominate and nobody bats an eye. Tyson proposes fighting a gorilla to dominate it and everybody loses their minds.

How many years for manslaughter, 10 maybe? Totally worth it to watch a gorilla rip his arm off and beat him with it.

You can’t seriously think that Tyson…nay, any human…would stand a chance? Tyson, specifically, is a sport fighter, and sport fighters don’t fight to maim or kill. Totally different ballgame in the animal world. They’ll “rip off your head and shit down your neck”, except for realz, w/out any of the Hollywood drama bullshit. They won’t even think twice about it.

1 Like

Such a funny headline, but seriously man wtf

Well, they’re not SUPPOSED to. Tyson has made exceptions though.

evander-holyfield

1 Like

And then there’s the Trump Zone.

1 Like

Well yeah we only have to look at our own behavior.

A new opening for an old joke. There may be variants out there, but this is the way I remember it:

A professional hunter employed an unusual method for obtaining ‘big cats’ for his clients: It involved a rifle and a large monkey.

Hunter: See those three jaguars relaxing up in that tree? I’m going to climb up that tree and get them down for you. Here. Hold my rifle, and wait on my instructions.

Client: Uh, okay. But, couldn’t I just shoot them now from here, and…

Hunter: No! Just wait for my instructions. Okay?

Client: Fine. But what’s with this monkey you brought along?

Hunter (exasperated): You’ll see. Be patient.

The hunter climbs up the tree then proceeds to violently shake a jaguar’s chosen branch. One jaguar – losing its grip – falls to the ground. The large monkey quickly runs over to the jaguar and clobbers it with one blow, instantly killing it. A second jaguar falls from the hunter’s effort and suffers the same fate as the first. But the hunter – on his final attempt at shaking a jaguar free – loses his balance and begins to fall.

Hunter: NOW!! SHOOT THE MONKEY!!!

4 Likes

A hunter calls 911 and says he thinks he killed his hunting partner. Operator says, “Make sure he’s not breathing.”… there’s a pause then sound of gun shot. Hunter soon replies, “ok what now?”

Iron Mike Tyson has met his worst dream and survived. Himself. Back on topic, suicide by gorilla not good. Zookeeper made the right choice.

1 Like

Eww. Did not need to see that. Put a spoiler tag on that at least.

He’d be well overqualified to take on a Monkee tho.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.