Gentleman picks a fight with an American Bison

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/18/gentleman-picks-a-fight-with-a.html

5 Likes

Dammit, hold the phone steady. I want to see the jackass get mauled.

34 Likes

Wasn’t there something exactly like this last year? I swear this seems familiar… [/checks]

Yep, this is from last year…

14 Likes

“'Bye, son.”

24 Likes

This happened in 2018

Yep!

Justice is anything but swift!

7 Likes

A car-sized animal that has set, violent responses to certain stimuli vs Dingdong, the acme of neurological evolution…

16 Likes

Come at me bro!!!

3 Likes

Wow, Don Draper has really let himself go after quitting the ad business…

14 Likes

He moved to Pendleton, known only for wool, whiskey, and Roundup (OK, that last one is a rodeo, not a polar pesticide).

6 Likes

Nothing happened.

I have to confess that I’ve done this. Not with Bison, but with sheep.

(There are roads in England where there simply isn’t room for both a large sheep and a Fiat 127.)

7 Likes

He didn’t get mauled. Nothing happened.

2 Likes

Testosterone is a hell of a drug, hell of a drug…

I kinda wish the bison had stomped him into goo. Any unarmed person who picks a fight with an animal built like that is screaming, “Darwin take me!” for the universe to hear.

15 Likes

I know. I watched it. I was being sarcastic.

In all seriousness I’m glad he didn’t as they might have killed the animal.

10 Likes

“Once they get a taste of human blood, there’s no choice but to put them down”

"Wait, why is that bison drinking blood!?!

18 Likes

Every time someone says “We’re going to Disney for Vacation” you get people chiming in.
“Oh you should just go to yellow stone or a national park”

Well, the lines are a bit shorter at Disney on the roads. And the only way you’ll get gored by
a Buffalo is you pay full price for the burger and fries at Wilderness Lodge’s Pool bar

6 Likes

Bah, I almost had him…

!

17 Likes

I was gonna say, are we sure this isn’t John Hamm researching a role? Or maybe just John Hamm being a John Hamm?

2 Likes

They have alligators.

2 Likes

I generally like bison better than many people, so I’m sorry to see that the bison had better sense / restraint than the human.

2 Likes