Mini documentary about how Jamal Khashoggi was murdered

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/10/mini-documentary-about-how-jam.html

4 Likes

After I dismember it, you will wrap the parts into plastic bags, put them in suitcases and take them out (of the building).

This guys admission to Hell has been unanimously approved.

11 Likes

So, what’s the plan now? Murder all of the people who published the Al Jazeera/Daily Sabah articles?

3 Likes

I think I’ll skip it. Things like this and the Nick Berg video would only put a dark cloud in my head. I think I’ll focus on positive things instead. To all of you reading this, please know that there is a guy in Kansas sending you good thoughts today!

7 Likes

Think he listens to The Dismemberment Plan on his earphones?

(Still way too soon)

2 Likes

Please don’t give these fu#kers any ideas…

6 Likes

I’m not going to watch it either but I think it’s very critical we don’t ignore it.

The man who ordered this monstrous act is currently one of Trump’s (and America’s) closest strategic allies and we best not forget that, nor what it implies about our foreign policy.

4 Likes

Of course the point of this kind of murder is that they know who did it. MBS did it because he wants people to be terrified of him. He just doesn’t want them to be able to PROVE it so he won’t suffer any consequences.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.