Miracle MAGA water provides instant freedom with every sip

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/17/miracle-maga-water-provides-instant-freedom-with-every-sip.html

8 Likes

Contributed by Ellsworth Toohey

16 Likes

31 Likes

Seriously, though

14 Likes

I think for the GQP, this one is required:
facepalm_

22 Likes

Since they’re Know Nothing grifters, unless it’s some relabeled existing brand, it’s only a matter of time before they fuck up on the production side and make some people very ill.

(“Testing? It’s raw water, it doesn’t need fancy testing!”)

27 Likes

A parody of a parody of a parody. Like with everything right-wing, the real “woke mind virus” is the people who start seeing “woke” in everything they don’t like.

22 Likes

Wait. This is a joke, right? Like from The Onion? Right?

18 Likes

Likewise, the real “Trump Derangement Syndrome” is Trump worship.

9 Likes

Sneakers, Bibles, water, vodka, fragrances, steaks, all-purpose seasoning?. . . the list goes on and on.

18 Likes

Dihydrogen monoxide? Figures.

16 Likes

IKR? Don’t they know how many people dihydrogen monoxide kills every year?

17 Likes

…and (“the list goes”) on and on and on. yep, that’s a trump urine test kit. ebay …currently $500, a grift spawns a grift which…

18 Likes

freedom, individuality and self reliance.

from the MAGA GOP?

Happy Laugh GIF by Peacock

11 Likes

They can rebrand this as a MAGA colonic and double their profits.

3 Likes

Was I the only one who watched the video? I have never seen a human take such a small drink of water before. I’m not convinced she even did, actually.

18 Likes

That’s what I was about to say. It looks like she’s trying to fake drinking the stuff. Did they save money by sourcing the water from Flint or East Palestine?

12 Likes

Difreedom monoxide, thank you.

16 Likes

… are we imagining that Charlie Kirk is filling those bottles in his backyard with a hose :thinking:

8 Likes

Well that might explain why she fake drank from the bottle.

5 Likes