Mississippi racist surprised to get in trouble after burning cross on own lawn

Originally published at: Mississippi racist surprised to get in trouble after burning cross on own lawn | Boing Boing

7 Likes

The housing rights charge comes with a possible sentence of up to 10 years in prison, while the arson charge is a minimum of 10 years in prison, consecutive to any other sentence, and a fine of up to $250,000 for each charge.

Well, that’s a nice change for one of these know-nothings to face real consequences for their action. Hopefully he wins all the Stupid Prizes his Stupid Games qualify him for.

Isn’t it odd how offences directed towards property seem to carry heavier penalties than those aimed at people; unless that “person” is a corporation.

27 Likes

Allegedly.

9 Likes

Mississippi racist surprised to get in trouble after burning cross on own lawn

Beginning lyrics to a song…

8 Likes

:notes: And, when he turned round, his long-suffering wife was gone. :notes:

5 Likes

“then the cross fell on my truck now that’s burned too…”
someone else continue

8 Likes

15 Likes

Come on, y’all…let’s do the racist boogaloo

4 Likes

The whole notion of people who claim to be Christians, setting fire to their own holy symbol. . .

(I know there is some historical reason going back to ancient European tribes, but still.)

11 Likes

So, is it fair to say “There goes the neighborhood” when you’re talking about white supremacists? :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

i see what you did there doctor who GIF

2 Likes

I like my racists where I can see 'em.

1 Like

If we could just get them all to wear a red hat or something so we could more easily identify them…

11 Likes

On the flip side, I like living in a society where racism is so universally condemned that people like this would be fucking terrified to be so openly racist in public.

14 Likes

Wait…did anyone think it was?

4 Likes

My HS years in a meme.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

2 Likes

I wonder who this gentleman votes for …
I wonder what time period in American (or, hey, Medieval) history he harkens to …

2 Likes

That is an astonishing understatement.

2 Likes

It’s the rule.

2 Likes

Mississippi is the Chuck Yeager of racism.

2 Likes