Mitt Romney: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud

Will that be the moon, or Mars?

1 Like

FWIW, I canā€™t say how I know this, but in fact they are seriously researching alternative energy sources to deal with the problem.

More than the U.S. government is, sadly.

2 Likes

Who actually makes most of the worldā€™s solar panels?

Big supercomputers are currently being used to try to figure out the ā€œsafestā€ places to live, and I am sure that as the Koch brothers continue to claim that AGW is a hoax, some of the investment funds they control will be working out where to invest for maximum returns as it starts to bite. In fact, AGW denialism would be a good strategy for large investors because it would reduce the price pressure on the areas that interest them.
A lot of rich Chinese are moving to the UK or Canada. Where I live in the UK has rather benign weather on the whole. The increase in tropical storms makes us a bit wetter but snow is getting rarer. Weā€™re pretty self-sufficient in food, water and energy generation. I live 100M above sea level, on a well drained slope. Our air quality is excellent. This area is likely to remain comfortably livable for the next hundred years at least without needing either air conditioning or a large amount of heating. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about.

1 Like

All true except leaving out the fact that Hitler declared war on the US on December 11, 1941. The choice was made for us. I admit I did not recall lend-lease started before Pearl Harbor.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.