Mnuchin: "We're working on mass distribution of the virus"

Is there an echo in here, @Melizmatic?

Did something happen to him? Did he die? Fuck 2020.

@Faffenreffer! A THREAD! Yes, to dead Rob Ford! Chef’s kiss!

20 Likes

And this, right here, is why I fluv you weirdos.

24 Likes

toronto_mayor_rob_ford_171431113-576x385

22 Likes
12 Likes

Rob Ford is very, very dead. His equally bumbling brother is now the premier of our province. He is managing as well as you might expect. Things aren’t going well.

On topic though, I received some new American single bills the other day with Mnuchin’s “signature” on them. Block capitals, like a second grader. Odd.

2 Likes

H e D i d I t T o P i s s O f f J o e y

14 Likes

In a letter sent Thursday to Fed Chairman Jerome Powell, Mnuchin asked the central bank to return some $455 billion in unused funding for programs set to expire December 31. He added that Congress would then be able to use the money for other purposes.

Other purposes being taking care of Trump’s looming chit that’s expected to be paid soon, and payoffs to anyone who needs to keep quiet about it.

7 Likes

16 Likes

20 Likes

Going for blackout, I see.

10 Likes

the quiet part loud

2 Likes

They’d rather cover the card than cover their faces.

7 Likes

Did he mention in which country they were going to distribute the virus?

4 Likes

I have never seen him wear a face mask

8 Likes

oh. poor fly. it feels so unfair to lump it in with the rest of the gop. it’s the only republican id vote for

4 Likes

Yes. On the other hand, Biden and his team are practiced in bringing order out of chaos - it’s what good organisers do. The present incumbent seems to be more effective - if you can call it that - in bringing chaos to previously organised systems.

4 Likes

Must have been talking about himself.

1 Like

Speaking of Rob and Doug Ford, I found this in a dollar store in Pennsylvania:

It was too expensive to buy.

14 Likes

Who knew that red white n blue are Canadian colors too!

6 Likes

Ratlickers, gotta infect them all.

8 Likes