Mob of young MAGA hat wearers surrounds Native American elder and mock him [UPDATED WITH NEW VIDEO]

I really do try to hold out hope that young people will have the good sense to take the initiative and fix the messes that they’ve been saddled with. Stories like this one and this one and this one remind me that not all kids are as awesome as the Parkland students or the ones I know personally who are looking to make a positive difference.

While these grinning Xtianist MAGA thugs are members of Gen Z, Malcolm Harris’s quote from “Kids These Days” still applies broadly to young people:

If, as blockbuster audiences seem to both fear and relish, America is quickly headed for full-fledged dystopia, it will have gone through us Millenials first, and we will have become the first generation of true American fascists. On the other hand, were someone to push the American oligarchy off its ledge, the shove seems likely to come from this side of the generation gap, and we will have become the first generation of successful American revolutionaries. The stakes really are that high…

38 Likes