Model forwards unsolicited dick pix, chat transcripts to girlfriends of her harassers

the EIS for burning wood gag was funny in the burning man thread.

This isn’t nearly as clever of you.

5 Likes

My theory is that there are some people who just lack the capacity to understand that people like different things than they do. My mother is one of those; she doesn’t like video games, so she can’t really understand why anyone would like them.

So the converse of that is, guys who think “I’d totally love random pictures of women’s genitals! That’d be so hot!” and think women must want the same.

But yeah, I think there’s also some primitive reptile brain thing going on that makes some men go “yes!” and women go “ew, no.” I bet the men who can’t conceive of sending a stranger their cooter cudgel ALSO can’t fathom yelling out a car window at a passing woman, either.

13 Likes

For what reason?

2 Likes

Like so many of these terms, they could be adopted as a badge of pride by the identified (e.g. nerd). Both my English teachers at school called themselves bluestockings.

4 Likes

The pudding that must not be named.

5 Likes

A pudding named Voldemort?

4 Likes

You named it! Anathema sit!

3 Likes

AAAAAaaaaawwwweeeeessssoooommmmeeee.

Do tell. Especially if it’s all about ethics in dick pic posting. And remember, we’re your friends, we’re not like the others.

1 Like

Done plenty of stupid shit in my time, but dick pics are (happily) not part of said stupid shit. My buddy was texting with (he thought) a person he was dating, and at some point, she began to demand that he send a dick pic. He was drinking, it was late, he definitely didn’t ask me if he should/shouldn’t send the pic, and having himself demanded and received a boob shot prior to sending said dick pic…he sent her one. Turns out his girlfriend the woman he had been dating had left her phone out where her 16 year old daughter found it and began using it to mess with her mom’s friends. And there endeth the relationship.

So while the lesson could be construed to mean, “Always use a password/code/pattern to lock your cellphone”, it’s also pretty clear that dick pics are maybe not the best way to communicate the sexytimes.

Wasn’t going to check out that link, but I did, and what sadness I did find:

It's definitely an expression of power in some sense. It's the epitome of your masculinity; it's what makes you a man — what good am I but it?”
My septuagenarian mother has used various online dating services, and she's told me that even the elder dudes do this...which again, strikes me as bonkers.
  1. How do you know anything about their breasts, other than that they are breasts?
  2. Why? Is it making you want to post a dick pic here? If so, read some of the comments and maybe don’t go through with it.
11 Likes

So, Emily Sears sends unsolicited dick pics to women.

While it’s kind of satisfying to read about men who sexually harass Sears get what they deserve, and for those men’s duplicity to be revealed to their wives and girlfriends, on the other hand she is, herself, sending out dick pics. Hopefully this is more helpful than harmful to the women she sends them to, but the reality of this isn’t quite as clear cut as I’d like for my schadenfreude.

Yeah, but what happens if a woman sends unsolicited vag pics?

Conclusion:
Of the 37 guys who communicated with me about my v-pic, every one of them wanted to meet me, regardless of age or location. Most blew up my phone with descriptions of what they’d do to my body, specifically to the fake vagina I found on the Interwebs.

In the end, though, I didn’t end up meeting any of the guys and unmatched with all of them. I don’t think we’d be able to just meet for a drink after a v-pic. After all, how do you come back from a level of pseudo-intimacy generated by a fake body part? You don’t.

Overall, I was surprised that I didn’t get my, “Gotcha!” moment. I’d initially hoped the guys would see how invasive it is to receive such intimate photos from a stranger. When I’m excited to get to know a guy, his penis isn’t the first part of him that I want to know. But given that men like to send dick pics, I suppose their enthusiasm for v-pics makes sense.

In a strange twist, though, I did feel empowered, although in a much different way than I expected. Men were clamoring to meet me, which is a great feeling even if it’s not for the right reasons. I’ll be honest: even though it wasn’t mine, I stood a little bit taller for a few days all thanks to the fact that, uh, guys love v-pics.

I guess some of the men doing this don’t see it as creepy at all, and are as surprised that it would be unwelcome as she is surprised that it isn’t.

8 Likes

Except in this case she prefaces said dick picks with an explanation of what she’s sending and why she’s sending it. She’s not just hitting someone with a dick out of nowhere.

The images are included not to disgust or titillate the recipients but as verification that the bearer of bad news isn’t making up libelous claims about their significant other.

8 Likes

This mashup is utter genius.

Also it speaks volumes that dudes, who are exceedingly visual (the whole ‘male gaze’ is a thing) assume women are too. But they aren’t.

I am big on WordFeud and Words with Friends (the former is far superior, though).

It’s very strange what is allowed, and what isn’t. For example:

Amigo
Poori
Qat

All work. ‘Afro’ doesn’t.

I literally had to stop reading at this point because I was laughing so hard.

Maybe the solution is to be gay, then it’s dick pics sent and received with gusto and pleasure due to the matching sexual appetites and styles.

3 Likes

Me guesses those dudes are just sending honest pictures of themselves.

1 Like

best explanation i’ve heard so far, thanks!

1 Like

Well, someone’s gotta want to see my little guy in his new sailor outfit.

3 Likes

Hopefully she gets the right person. She is researching these guys girlfriends/wives online, so there is a margin of error. People might no longer be together, she might get someone with the same name, some people name their kids the same names as the adults, etc.

Shouldn’t any messaging app have an option to BLOCK pictures from people you don’t approve to receive pictures from? Maybe some dick recognition algorithm that says there is a 85% chance this is a dick, do you want to unblock this image? Maybe even some sort of dick pick offender blacklist?

If I was a female and a guy I had no interest in sent me an unsolicited dick pick I goatse them. But that is fighting fire with fire.

Is there a way to do that with baby pictures on Facebook?

4 Likes