Model forwards unsolicited dick pix, chat transcripts to girlfriends of her harassers

I can never tell what the breakdown is between people who don’t understand “People exhibiting sexiness might be doing so for reasons other than attracting your attention.” and people who are fully aware of that; but don’t think that anyone should be allowed to get away with doing so.

2 Likes

I’ve always had this domain name in my back pocket waiting to be used for something, www.textfucker.com

It provides context for understanding why the women involved are posting attractive photos of themselves online.

4 Likes

Results confirm the probability of Presidential figures being perceived primarily in genital terms; the face of LB Johnson is clearly genital in significant appearance–the nasal prepuce, scrotal jaw, etc. Faces were seen as either circumcised (JFK, Khrushchev) or uncircumcised (LBJ, Adenauer). In assembly-kit tests Reagan’s face was uniformly perceived as a penile erection.

4 Likes

“Note to self…”

Cory - suggestion for you and the rest of the BB leadership: halt all the stories, videos, anime etc. with women with enlarged breasts, like the two “models” featured in this story.

It’s great that she’s outing these guys to their girlfriends and families. At first I thought that she was sending these women unsolicited dick picks too, but upon re-reading the article it seems like she’s just alerting them to the harassment. At least I hope that’s the case.

1 Like

Literally still a pissing contest. Still about the D.

I was briefly an reviewer at okcupid, got to review photos for terms of user violations. There were some things. It was 95% dudes doing them.

3 Likes

Glad that it was brief. I’m sure I couldn’t have dealt with that job for even a day.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!

that photo makes him look like victor garber.

This somewhat highlights a fundamental difference between the male and female mindset. Not all males of course, but have you ever heard of vag pics? is that even a thing? are any women texting pics of their vaginas unsolicited to random strangers? if they are i’ve never heard of it. everyone has heard of dick pics. many women say they have received them, it isn’t a small percentage.

Maybe it is like the crabs that flash their big claws, or parrots who make displays of their feathers, in hopes of impressing a potential mate. There are plenty of examples in the animal kingdom of male displays of this sort. We aren’t as evolved as we like to pretend…

2 Likes

The key word here is unsolicited.

If you and your female friend want to trade special texts with pics, you’re still idiots (in my opinion) but whatever floats your boat.

It is the idea that every female on the Internet wants to see your (in the general sense) junk that sends me around the bend. Did these people not have parents that raised them right? Did they wake up one day and think, “I’m going to send me some dick pics to all the chicks on this game I play! Yeah!”?

I mean, seriously, WTF is the matter with these people?

4 Likes

What a veg pic might look like.

10 Likes

LOL. That makes a lot of sense, I’ve heard reference of pictures of melons as well. :slight_smile:

The internet can be quite dirty, here is a picture of two people plowing:

7 Likes

Good on Emily Sears. Hopefully her efforts will prevent some of these troglodytes from reproducing and the gene pool can get a little classier.

2 Likes

Nice cod piece, J.

11 Likes

13 Likes

very very poor impulse control atop a mountain of unresolved intimacy issues.

also, drunks.

4 Likes